Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    And I answered that this is NOT a gold sink as people who buy this mount make this kinda gold in like 15mins ah playing.
    Ya, no they don't. I get you're exaggerating, but between my main account and bank/tsm account, I can make the gold within 2 weeks, but it's still clearly a gold sink and still a large amount of gold to dump into a single mount
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    Player A buys something from a vendor that gold is removed from the game entirely
    That's what the NPC vendor's WANT you to think!
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    In my opinion a better gold sink would be around 5-6M.

2M is just above pocket change.
    This is such a faulty way of thinking. While 2m isn't much, it's also not nothing. 2m is usually above my weekly income, and i would say I'm a fairly accomplished goldmaker in this game. My main account has made somewhere in the ballpark of 50m this expansion (got pretty lazy during the end of nh and most of tos). My bank account has pulled off probably around 25-35. Even at the top end, 2m still annoyed me when I spent it on the spider.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    This is such a faulty way of thinking. While 2m isn't much, it's also not nothing. 2m is usually above my weekly income, and i would say I'm a fairly accomplished goldmaker in this game. My main account has made somewhere in the ballpark of 50m this expansion (got pretty lazy during the end of nh and most of tos). My bank account has pulled off probably around 25-35. Even at the top end, 2m still annoyed me when I spent it on the spider.
    Then why did you get it in the first place?
    I got it no problem and didn't even matter.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Then why did you get it in the first place?
    I got it no problem and didn't even matter.
    I got it because it was unique and the only mount of it's kind. But 2million gold was like "fuckkkk"

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see it happening. I haven't bought the spider mount yet, but I'm constantly tempted to. I have about 3mil gold, but I'm not very good at making it. It took me a long time to get here. I have nothing else to spend it on though so every time I see one I have to keep telling myself to hold off until BfA when 2mil will probably be easier to come by.

As for what the new rich mount will be in BfA, I hate to be the guy that suggests reskins, but a mechanical version of the Bloodfang Widow would be cool too!

More gold sinks = more people buying wow tokens to gain said gold = mo money fo blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Amazing how people got millions of gold, i can hardly break 100k lol
    guild bank robbery. It happened to a guild where one of my alts sits is. Sad stuff. Also botting. Also playing AH big times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.