Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwelve View Post
    Honestly 2.1k isn't that impressive on raider.io, you could get that quite easily without ever stepping into a DHT so there's a chance that was the issue, he may be more comfortable at every dungeon minus 1 or 2 (in this case DHT).

In terms of ez week or not, definitely easy week but it does have its shit moments with quaking overlaps, last week wasn't that bad for most, it did hinder your pulls / dps slightly though.
    2.1k rating is pretty hard to get for bads. Considering 1 chesting a +16 is around 165 pts. It'll involve them averaging a 1 chest a +16 in every dungeon in game. Even if he skips some dungeon, that just means he'll need to at least 1 chest +18s or 19s to make up the difference.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Raider.io isn't always accurate though. We had a 2.1k rated huntard yesterday seemingly go out of his way to break every single whelp egg in a +18 DHT.
    Lots of things in life are not "always", but still improve your odds.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Bursting is a non issue period. Keep stacks below 8 and any non afk healer will be fine. That's not throttling dps that's just being smart. Did a +20 seat last week, wouldn't even touch it with pay this week. Last week is one of the easiest affix combos in the game and nothing that synergizes with each other.
    Are you just here to try and make yourself feel better or....
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    lol I threw together a +17 HoV at last minute one hour before weekly reset. Grabbed 960ish mage/warlock/warrior and gogogo. Had the 959 mage tell me he had no way to cc thundercallers. "I don't have cc." Really? You can't sheep? "No." We manage to work through them using my paralyze and legsweeps. Then two pulls later he's like "Oh sorry I do have cc" and proceeds to try and sheep mobs we are already in melee with throughout the rest of the dungeon. And players wonder why we check Raider.IO.
    I did a +15 NL (low key, I know) this week in Teeming-Fortified with a tank who refused to kite the infamous pelters packs to stop them from casting, and dps breaking the cc. The +2/potential +3 became a +1