10+ Year Old Account

commendation screen

commendation screen after match seems so pointless to me, why is it there ? i cba commending anyone, especially myself. potg is enough.
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

It's there to give a little recognition for a job well done (usually, it's also not a perfect system and sometimes gives cards about nothing notable), I don't mind it. I commend people who played really good, or if no-one stood out in particular then usually tank or support for doing the job most people don't want to do in the first place. Not myself, as I personally find that egotistic and sort of defeating the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah haha during beta/early launch it was a trend to commend tanks/healers just for picking them, no matter how awful bad they played.

1.5 year into the game and it still serves no real purpose. its just a waste of those 10 seconds after each match
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    yeah haha during beta/early launch it was a trend to commend tanks/healers just for picking them, no matter how awful bad they played.
    Well yeah if they were actually bad then I won't commend them either.

You do know that you dont have to watch them, you can just "Leave game" as soon as victory/defeat

True, but then you won't get the consecutive match exp bonus. Sure it's pretty small, but everything counts over time. Probably also get the next game faster by staying, unless too many other people leave, at least outside peak hours. But either way not a big deal in the end, either have the cards showing or match search rolling...

10+ Year Old Account
    I leave the game as soon as I see I don't have POTG myself :P If I have POTG I watch it for fun.

The commendation screen is a waste of time. There is no real reward, only an achivement if you had a commendation Card a set number of times. After that, nothing, not even extra experience
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail