Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by codeparadox View Post
    Why can't it be something as simple as, "I am a PVE only player and I don't want to be dragged onto a PVP server only to be repeatedly ganked while trying to summon the lazy people in my party/raid?"
    This is exactly why I would love such an addon. Or if the existing looking for group addons incorporated this kind of feature where they flag a group if it will be transferring you to a PvP server.

Quote Originally Posted by Spalding View Post
    As an Aussie based player who tends to raid with US players, normally Ragnaros and a few other servers have majority of terrible players. Also there can be communication issues due to language barriers. Makes me wonder how people in the EU play considering there are so many languages there. I mean no disrespect to any of the servers or players in my comment.
    you can choose what languages you can see in the menu, but i dont know if i cant be saw by these servers

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    apparently these naysayers have never played with anyone from Rangnaros-US, great idea for an addon

Quote Originally Posted by tibblaye View Post
    so you're judging everyone on a server due a small handful of them? ...... just wow
    Better than judging a stranger for them wanting an addon that does something they would automatically do regardless of your personal ideals.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would suggest to open your eyes, and think about what servers you don't like, then click decline on the group request. I mean, your raid group obviously doesn't need people overall, so you have a few moments to just click to decline, doesn't take long anyways.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Spalding View Post
    AMakes me wonder how people in the EU play considering there are so many languages there.
    We speak English, German, French, Spanish or Russian depending on which LFG pool you pick your group from. Matchmaking in LFD, LFR and PvP is English.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2018-01-13 at 12:13 PM.

I see people wondering why the OP wants this, they haven't played with some specific servers, e.g. Hakkar EU (at least previous expansions, haven't seen them in a while tbf) are full of Italian players in which I haven't seen ONE of them who isn't awful at the game. I don't mind carrying through dungeons at all, but when they body-pull stuff and die, or don't do tactics (think back to ZG/ZA back in.. cata? that was the worst) - it's not fun.

how do you know its just a few? meybe he has experianced 70/100 on a server... i think it would be a great thing i would blacklist kazzak asap

Quote Originally Posted by varghN View Post
    how do you know its just a few? meybe he has experianced 70/100 on a server... i think it would be a great thing i would blacklist kazzak asap
    Nice necro bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    I mean tbf, if we're talking about US not EU, Ragnaros and Azralon
    Ragnaros and Quel'thalas have the highest number of sweaty PVP players in US. An all-Ragnaros or mixed group is really good with a strong team effort. The problem is that unless they are in a Spanish-speaking group, they seem utterly lost with how RBGs work. I avoid them like the plague in group finder.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd be more interested in one that labelled the servers with non-english players... If I'm doing content which needs communication between players I don't want to end up with anyone that don't know english and just spaz out at the first sign of trouble which is only made worse by the language barrier.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    This didn't need bumped.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |