Deleted

LF High Burst DMG

Hi,

i'm returning to WoW after a 6 month break and I am looking for a "High Burst Class" to play in BG/open PvP. I want a class that deals extreme high dmg in a short amount off time (preverable with CD usage) no matter the survivability and if the class is playable in arena on high rating.
    In WotLK i had my Ele Shaman which was really fun in BGs with stuff like Cooldowns -> Lavaburst -> Chain Lightning -> Lavaburst. U could literally kill some1 in 1-3 Globals.
    I have my Rogue/Mage and Druid to play in Arena so it's really just a fun twink.

Is there any class/spec right now that does exactly that?

Thanks
    Zappa

Deleted
    I haven't played legion for a while but I remember balance druid having strong burst.

a couple caster classes can do some burst/big numbers if left alone/setup type of deal.

But nothing deletes me fast then a fury warrior with cooldowns.

Fury warrior on live today is in the 'ridiculous' burst category .. Add to it Warrior -for some crazy reason- has been given some serious mobility as well as CC-avoidance/breaking. The spec can take a serious beating and can stand strong through multiple healer lock downs before going down .. Get in the +75AP / + 95x ilvl area and delete players ..

If you put them into lettered tiers, an ignored Arcane Mage is probably in S-Tier and the only class in that tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zappax View Post
    In WotLK i had my Ele Shaman which was really fun in BGs with stuff like Cooldowns -> Lavaburst -> Chain Lightning -> Lavaburst. U could literally kill some1 in 1-3 Globals.
    I have my Rogue/Mage and Druid to play in Arena so it's really just a fun twink.

Is there any class/spec right now that does exactly that?

Thanks
    Zappa

cuz Rogue, Mage rnt high burst classes, maybe u shouldnt spec outlaw...

btw where is the fun in 1shots? no tactic, no situational awareness etc required, just press i-win button?

Monks with serenity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fury warriors are pretty insane, mad fun to play aswell, and their cd's are really short too