Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanwu View Post
    Sorry bud. Us Tauren don't want to follow some boy king and his pet dog.
    i think you mean dog king and his pet boy ...amirite??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    Would of loved to have the Broken Draenei or Argus-Broken Draenei as an Allied Race. Makes sense, since there already is some Broken around the Exodar and we team up with some of them on Argus. And at least they have somewhat of a different model to regular Draenei...

unlike the Lightforged Draenei...which are basicly the same exact model of Draenei, except with a few small extra horns and other minor changes.
    To be honest there's no difference between the Draenei and Lightforged, I would have rather had something more extreme like the Broken as you mentioned. Lightforged Draenei just looks lazy

Who knows maybe they'll be added in the future.
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-01-13 at 04:49 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    To be honest there's no difference between the Draenei and Lightforged, I would have rather had something more extreme like the Broken as you mentioned. Lightforged Draenei just looks lazy

Who knows maybe they'll be added in the future.
    I have a feeling Broken will get added. Especially since, at least the male model, would be easy to make into a player model now. It uses the Draenei skeleton (old one uses the Tauren one), it's fully updated in appearance and it even has a few different faces, a bunch of skin tones and hairstyles.

Deleted
    Yup. That would be better than what we got and it would actually make sense, unlike what we got.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    They simply announced the wrong races. Here, I'll fix it.

Alliance: High Elves, Wildhammer Dwarves.
    Horde: Zandalari Trolls, Man'ari Eredar.
    Neutral: Nightborne, Highmountain Tauren.
    Alliance: High Elves, Dark Iron Dwarves.
    Horde: Zandalari Trolls, Highmountain Tauren.
    Neutral: Nightborne, Man'ari Eredar.

Had to fix your fix.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah you give some fucked up demon goat race for the horde in exchange of a copy paste of the horde race on the alliance

And to add more flavor, neutral races, a bullshit idea who died with pandas. in a expansion who is all about world conflict and full war against factions lets put some neutral race

no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KickThatGuy View Post
    I'll take Undead Human models for the Horde. (like Nathanos Blightcaller)

This would probably be a customization option rather than race.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    Would of loved to have the Broken Draenei or Argus-Broken Draenei as an Allied Race. Makes sense, since there already is some Broken around the Exodar and we team up with some of them on Argus. And at least they have somewhat of a different model to regular Draenei...

unlike the Lightforged Draenei...which are basicly the same exact model of Draenei, except with a few small extra horns and othe minor changes.
    but the alliance are the faction of pretty races, they would never put races who are ugly, even if they are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by KickThatGuy View Post
    I'll take Undead Human models for the Horde. (like Nathanos Blightcaller)

I would be okay with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    This would probably be a customization option rather than race.
    Right, like the Lightforged Draenei. /s

Right, like the Lightforged Draenei. /s
    Could go that route, sure, depending on how they handle it - but I think this is closer to Upright Orcs (which are a customization option) than LFD or VE.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Could go that route, sure, depending on how they handle it - but I think this is closer to Upright Orcs (which are a customization option) than LFD or VE.
    Nathanos went through a ritual to look like that, there was a story. He's not just an undead who happens to have more skin...

Nathanos went through a ritual to look like that, there was a story. He's not just an undead who happens to have more skin...
    And, again, I said they could go that route depending on how they handle it. It could be a subfaction / Allied race, but I think what's more likely is that we get basically his appearance but it's just tagged as freshly-dead / not-yet-decomposed Forsaken and it's a customization option.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    I think you meant to say: Man'ari eredar -- They're called draenei and they are already on Alliance.

Just to stay consistent with your thought about high elves.
    The difference between the Draenei and the Man'ari Eredar is that the latter are demons. They are fundamentally different races, like the difference between Humans and Forsaken. Nevermind the lore implications, which I already stated.

Lorewise, there's no difference between High Elves and Blood Elves, as the Blood Elves are the natural evolution of the High Elf people, save for some who didn't because they weren't around when they became fel-tainted.

I do not, however, see a reason why Blood Elves shouldn't have blue eyes as a cosmetic option given the purification of the sunwell.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

I won't lie, I'm a little jealous of the Horde for getting Nightborne (especially since they look different than night elves while void elves are blood elves with different skin colours same as the lightforged draenei and highmountain tauren) so I would have preferred it if they were neutral. Of course it's still early so hopefully there will be more changes to better distinguish between these races.