Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    So with the info that you have to have BfA purchased in order to make a character of any of the first 4 allied races we're not getting them until we can pre-order at the earliest.

Don't know how far in advance we are used to getting info about pre-orders, but the only chance of getting them this or the next reset is if they put up BfA pre-order in the next week.
    No one is really thinking we'll get Allied race unlocks any time soon, they're just in 7.3.5. Remember, DH came with legion but it was only a few weeks before.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    No one is really thinking we'll get Allied race unlocks any time soon, they're just in 7.3.5. Remember, DH came with legion but it was only a few weeks before.
    DHs were also added with the Legion pre-patch (8.0), not in the final patch of Warlords.

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Topher View Post
    DHs were also added with the Legion pre-patch (8.0), not in the final patch of Warlords.
    True, but I highly doubt anyone was thinking we'd get pre-orders and allied races in the next WEEKS. Pre-orders soon maybe, but not allied races, probably at least summer for those.

I for one am excited because the patch = I can finally macro a big "FUCK YOU OUTLAND!!" whenever I level a character past 60 and DON'T go to Outland! Gonna be well good.
    *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*:*:✼✿ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ✿✼:*:*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

True, but I highly doubt anyone was thinking we'd get pre-orders and allied races in the next WEEKS.
    You know there will always be some people expecting (insert wanted feature here) to be available at day of (insert patch number here) release and not just show up at some point during the lifespan of that patch
    No Flying = No Playing

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    You know there will always be some people expecting (insert wanted feature here) to be available at day of (insert patch number here) release and not just show up at some point during the lifespan of that patch
    Ok, rewording that to "very few people would be thinking" because of that lol, you're right there's always someone out there who can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground! :P

Maybe pre-orders haven't come yet because they want to do a whole 'Pre-order NOW and get four new races IMMEDIATELY', maybe it's a marketing thing? Who knows.

I'm not 100% set that allied races will be available on tuesday, infact I doubt it, but I really HOPE so!
    thinly veiled high elf thread

MMO-champ has it on the front page that the current PTR is flagged as a release candidate. I don't know much about the schedule of past releases, but does this mean we might see the new patch sooner rather than later?
    Fastest proven leveling up methods: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post49085801

Long maintenance this week: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/art...ntent=solution

It's 3am - 11am which I believe is the usual length of down time for a patch

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Long maintenance this week: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/art...ntent=solution

It's 3am - 11am which I believe is the usual length of down time for a patch
    Nice! All I know is I have a week of vacation at the end of the month. The new patch coinciding with that would be the extra push I need to give WoW another shot.
    Fastest proven leveling up methods: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post49085801

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Nice! All I know is I have a week of vacation at the end of the month. The new patch coinciding with that would be the extra push I need to give WoW another shot.
    Same. Going to level a character to 60, cap experience then do all vanilla zones at level 60. Can't wait!

Regardless, I'm storing up three emissaries to do tuesday. (the whole emissary + hand in, not the boxes)
    Guess this backfired eh considering emisarries got reset today.

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Guess this backfired eh considering emisarries got reset today.
    Eh, not really, i hedged my bets and lost, but only in a very minor way. They haven't done the accident emissary reset since like 7.1

OP Since when could you predict?