Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    That's racist.
    Kind of. But that's what we played.

Originally the black man doesn't refer to a black man by race, but rather some religious thingy from the past.

Did some google magic and apparently German kids play it, too.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wer_ha...warzen_Mann%3F
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Back when we played it it was pretty much the same. Get on your stick and chase\run from the other person on their stick. Of course, you got the usual, "You were too far away to hit me with an Arrow" or "Arrows are slow, so I dodged it" kids.

Though I guess it could be offensive today to any passer by if you played the uh.. "indigenous people" and made the "woo woo woo" sound
    Ever find it weird that if you are White and want to dress up like any other Culture it is "insensitive" or "racist" but if any other Culture dresses up as a White dude it's fine?

We did it, we also had medieval battles. Some kids from another neighborhood put a lot of effort into building big ass huts. We put more effort into building hidden huts and weapons. My grandfather taught me how to build bows at a young age and so I made a lot for me and some friends (not a lot of draw weight) and we used them to shoot at other kids (which was pretty stupid looking back) they would retaliate and attack us with sticks/spears. Sometimes we send half our group to draw them out of their huts and after they left those behind the other half went in to wreck it.

Sometimes during hot summers both neighborhoods would join forces and wage epic war on a more distant neighborhood with water-guns and balloons.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    Hold up. I never said Kids see it that way. Kids are pretty innocent. They only take in what they are fed. And for years and years, the idea has been generally accepted that it's cowboys versus the indians. While kids are only going to see it one side versus the other, the connotation is still there and it's still insensitive.

And yeah, I think my field worker comparison is fairly equitable.

I'm not PC. At all. I say things that go against the grain all the time. And I think we get WAAAAAY too sensitive over the smallest of topics. But I stand by the idea that whether you like it or not, "cowboys and indians" is insensitive, because it is. White man came in, effectively stole US land from the native Americans and then proceeded to shit all over them.

And you're telling me that suggesting it would come across to a native american as anything less than insensitive to an entire race of people who have been fucked over in the name of patriotism and saying it's equitable to "cops versus robbers" just brands you a complete fucking nimrod.

I'm sorry you didn't like my slave owner analogy. Would "Hey let's play Nazis and Jews!" been a better one? Because it's not all that dissimilar to what was done to the native Americans. We just shot them and took their lands instead of sending them to the gas chamber and concentration camps.

I'm sorry you're so fucking triggered over the idea that it MIGHT be insensitive.
    I get you played it... I played it... LOTS of people did. And none of us saw it for what it was at the time. You're an adult now and should be able tp distinguish WHY it might come off that way now.
    Once again you made it Race based. Maybe go grab a Juice box and draw with some Crayons for a while. You seem entirely too worked up over something as placid as Cowboys and Indians being insensitive. Also, hilarious that you say I'm the triggered one in this scenario when my stance is literally "who cares" and yours is "OMFG INSENSTIVE RACES NAZIS JEWS!!!" You clown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Nah, growing up in a rough area meant any school yard games quickly descended into violent gang wars over which pokemon game was better.

Better to stay out of the first aid room.