Khadgar Solo Felhounds of Sargeras

Is this even possible? I can't really tell I created this on the purpose that a topic needs to be brought up about It

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even sure I understand what I just watched.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

10+ Year Old Account
    Something seems of, how did they get him inside?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Sitting there dead for 9 hours? That's some patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Something seems of, how did they get him inside?
    Khadgar shows up at the vindicaar teleporter to Imonar's platform, along with Velen, Magni, and Illidan (and some nameless Army of the Light NPC's). Somehow, this Paladin tank dragged pre-Felhounds trash over there, which aggro'd the friendly NPC onto the trash, and Khadgar followed the trash mob following the paladin to Feldogs. Who then proceeded to DPS VERY SLOWLY - I MEAN FUCKING SLOWLY - the Feldogs to death.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caladia View Post
    Sitting there dead for 9 hours? That's some patience.
    Most likely went to do other things while, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Khadgar shows up at the vindicaar teleporter to Imonar's platform, along with Velen, Magni, and Illidan (and some nameless Army of the Light NPC's). Somehow, this Paladin tank dragged pre-Felhounds trash over there, which aggro'd the friendly NPC onto the trash, and Khadgar followed the trash mob following the paladin to Feldogs. Who then proceeded to DPS VERY SLOWLY - I MEAN FUCKING SLOWLY - the Feldogs to death.
    Huh, that'll be fixed soon then...
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats pretty amazing. reminds me of the old Vanilla kiting days, when mobs from blasted lands used to be kited to Stormwind Keep and Bolvar and the mob would just be there fighting for ages :P

Good times :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck sake, now that was awesome!

That was quite impressive to watch

Never ceases to amaze me what players will do just like that neutral level 100 pandaren and seeing priests MC toads to one shot Ordos and other crazy shit over the years!

haha you got gold

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    haha you got gold
    I laughed at this quote way too hard.

That is the funniest thing I've seen all day. I mean it obviously needs patched but I'm so glad this video was made before it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

The gold per hour isn't great

Deleted
    This is amazing. Why didn't we just get Dadgar to punch all the Legion's demons to death

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    That is the funniest thing I've seen all day. I mean it obviously needs patched but I'm so glad this video was made before it was.
    It seems like something that would be a really low priority... It took 9 hours for Khadgar to kill the hounds. There's hardly any practical use to doing this. You still need to get passed the first boss to do this and the hounds are an incredibly simple fight to begin with. You can farm the mount or loot at a far more efficient pace by actually joining normal or heroic groups. It can't even work for Mythic because the dogs no longer share a health pool and they need to be killed at roughly the same time.

It's more of a funny thing that can happen, I doubt the masses will try to replicate it. Way too long for the end result.

*Hold my Atiesh*Khadgar probably.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4