Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    It has to be visual cause the shitstorm if it takes away talents and concordance before 8.0 would be fucking humungus!
    Humungus what?

Quote Originally Posted by sherenei View Post
    LF addon that disables that shit on the artifact window
    Seriously ? How much time do you spend in your artefact window ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pawu View Post
    Humungus what?
    This guy of course:

People would have him over to Blizzard HQ is their Artefact ACTUALLY told a real story that took 0.001% of their power off them.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by pawu View Post
    Humungus what?
    Dont ask unless you wish to be hung, drawn and quartered!!

my speculation is the patch will be out before February 13th (For wrath timewalking and Ulduar timewalking raid).... Anyone else think so too?

Quote Originally Posted by Carll View Post
    my speculation is the patch will be out before February 13th (For wrath timewalking and Ulduar timewalking raid).... Anyone else think so too?
    January 16 -- call of the scarab content

Deleted
    Why??? That just seems incredibly annoying. Just show me what I have, it is not like the numbers are in lore, it is just gameplay lol

wow that is beautiful and terrifying

Deleted
    Ah the Swift Windsteed, still one of my favourite mounts in the game... No idea why it seems so rare though.

That interface is pretty FUBAR.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

It looks really cool, I like it.

"This week in history" is pretty lame. Legion 7.1.5 patch? That was last year, that's not history. It seems like everything is as far back as Cataclysm, and nothing further than that. "This week in history" is super lame. Step your game up MMO-Champ!
    Last edited by Trajer; 2018-01-15 at 04:39 AM.

So with this patch I assume that the 8.0 beta won't be far away.

Why do you spam this pointless "This Week in WoW History" just stop please.

Deleted
    Somebody touching my artifact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trajer View Post
    "This week is history" is pretty lame. Legion 7.1.5 patch? That was last year, that's not history. It seems like everything is as far back as Cataclysm, and nothing further than that. "This week in history" is super lame. Step your game up MMO-Champ!
    Lol! People never cease to find stupid shit to whine about

Yet another stupid idea from Blizzard....

Quote Originally Posted by Awfulx View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks it showing the AP numbers like that is lame? The animation of the spells or whatever you'd call it is kind of okay I guess but I feel like the numbers shooting off like some kind of Vegas coin op game is just cheesy.
    Those numbers shooting off is Blizzards design philosophy with their loot systems.

I actually really like that effect visually and it would be a really neat thing to see happen for like five minutes.

However, I don't want one of my UI panels flipping out for MONTHS.

I love that they are taking the AP away, only thing funnier than making people grind numbers for 2 years is making them watch as you take those numbers away.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    I love that they are taking the AP away, only thing funnier than making people grind numbers for 2 years is making them watch as you take those numbers away.
    Now your Artifact will increase in (displayed) Artifact Power until February 2nd, then the total Artifact Power displayed will decrease until March 2nd. On March 19 it will begin to increase very very rapidly.

It will increase, decrease and then rapidly increase as it is unstable. You are not actually losing anything until Battle for Azeroth. Your traits will still be there.