Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrackerzod View Post
    At least leveling will be more fun and challenging now instead of a boring faceroll you can do in your sleep.
    More fun? It is the same only it will take longer. I love to level so it taking longer won't really bother me but the only two changes seem to be it will take longer and you won't have to jump zones as often. Reading this thread people seem to be touting it as some big new major change to leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    More fun? It is the same only it will take longer. I love to level so it taking longer won't really bother me but the only two changes seem to be it will take longer and you won't have to jump zones as often. Reading this thread people seem to be touting it as some big new major change to leveling.
    Aren't they making the mobs stronger? I mean personally I find actually fighting something with a strong chance of me dying much more fun than pushing a button and it dying instantly, or being able to pull an entire zone and mow them down without even losing any health. Bring back those Defias Pillagers that can murder you from a mile away. I enjoyed having to be careful and position myself when fighting instead of just running into Moonbrook like the Terminator.
    Last edited by Thrackerzod; 2018-01-15 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrackerzod View Post
    Aren't they making the mobs stronger? I mean personally I find actually fighting something with a chance of dying much more fun than pushing a button and it dying instantly, or being able to pull an entire zone and mow them down without even losing any health.
    From what i have read on these forums the mobs have more health just. I don't really know if they hit harder. Would be a tad over kill if they lowered the Exp , made the mobs have more health and made them tougher imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    . So if you ever plan on rerolling in the future, do it now before this not-so-subtle ploy to sell boosts goes in to effect.
    This. Sadly I don't have any time to level really, so i'll just unsub soon.

Darn, I was hoping for another week. I have another alt at 74 and I barely have time for anything as it is. I might just buy a boost. I truly don't have the time for slower leveling between mythic raiding and RL responsibilities. I l liked the faster leveling for alts, I just don't enjoy a slower pace after the first character is done.

I'm excited for the lvling changes, lvling has become so trivial idk y they just don't give us free 100s. I'm looking forward to actually getting to quest in zones w/o over lvling it 1/4 of the way through the first quest chain or mindlessly spamming dungeons.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Overreact much? It's not even drastically, at most a couple hours more. But hell, I RAF level all my toons anyway, and will be doing it again for that sweet heritage armor.
    Ah then happy will come to you when you must not use RAF otherwise you are ineligible for the armour friend

Just as a point of interest:

Since there's going to be a lot of new characters and alts being made, what are the horde/alliance heavy servers these days? I mean the ones that are almost entirely one faction or the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    Ah then happy will come to you when you must not use RAF otherwise you are ineligible for the armour friend
    You only become ineligible if you boost a toon, not if you level with the extra xp.

Really, This is not fun, try it.

I thought there will be somme challenge, but nah, mobs are just a fat bag of HP that take so long to be kill, but there are still doing NO damage at all.

It is as boring as it was on SWTOR on release, without the good scenario.

Really, level your character right now. It is probably not fun to one shot everything, but facing wall of hp that hit like a child aren't better.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Just as a point of interest:

Since there's going to be a lot of new characters and alts being made, what are the horde/alliance heavy servers these days? I mean the ones that are almost entirely one faction or the other?
    Realmpop is your friend https://realmpop.com/