Thumbs up A Solution to So Many Threads in Forum

Blizz should make a new class of servers called "Wimpy <expletive> Everything for Free" servers.
    On these servers...
    • Leveling would be accomplished at the rate of 1 lvl per quest mob killed. Go to Darkshore, kill 110 bears, and be level 110.
    • Leveling would be account-wide. Reach 110 on your main, and all future toons would begin at 110.
    • Legendaries would be guaranteed rewards from doing world quests.
    • Reputations would rise to exalted after finding an NPC of that faction and shaking hands.
    • Mythic raiding would be queuable content and would be scaled to same difficulty as LFR. In fact the only difference would be the appearance of items so no one could claim to be better than anyone else.
    • Damage meters like Recount and Skada would be re-configured to show the average damage done by players in the group, with no embarassing details to reveal individual contributions.
    • And of course - last but not least - flying would be available for free as soon as you logged your first toon. You wouldn't even need a mount. Just think a happy thought and fly like Peter Pan.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

What triggered you this hard to make you create a thread on it?

Show us where the bad guy touched you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah let's not make threads like this. Closing.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)