View Poll Results: Do you drink tea? If so, do you remove the bag before you drink it?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • I drink tea and remove the teabag before I drink it.

36 65.45%
  • I drink tea but do not bother to remove the teabag before I drink it.

12 21.82%
  • I don't care for tea.

7 12.73%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Liyka View Post
    The only tea I drink is Tetley and if I'm out and about the only tea I think that's in shops and junk is P.G Tips which tastes like damn styrofoam.

All other teas are inferior ALL HAIL TETLEY.

(As you can tell I really like tea)
    Punjana is the only tea worth anyone's time.

Also, to the OP, remove a teabag? If I make the tea in the cup (pop the teabag in, add hot water, stir and leave for a few minutes to brew) yes I remove the teabag but normally I make a pot of tea in a teapot. Improves the taste a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    You can play a High Elf. You just gotta roll Horde.

I drink about 6-7 pints of tea a day when at home, on average. Less when I'm working (usually work 1 day/week, but ATM I'm covering so doing 3ish).
    As for types, good quality loose leaf blacks. Not Earl/lady grey, as they're ashy; usually Ceylon, Darjeeling, Assam, Kenyan, a breakfast, Lapsang, and similar. Fannings at work, because it's work and they get the tearoom sweepings (aka teabags). Loose leaf I drink black (just like some people like their coffee :P), but fannings I take milk to take the tannin'y edge off.
    Leave a teabag in? Why would you ever? Tea leaves should not come into contact with milk - nor should you use teabags :P Either way, you end up with stewed tea, particularly when you're used to more delicate flavours of tea like Darjeeling/Ceylon etc..
    Oh, and I'm a Brit.
    Don't touch coffee.

Yeah, but mainly sweet tea (see my location.) I've grown up with sweet tea and therefore struggle to prefer the bitterness of most other teas. Like coffee, I assume most teas are an acquired taste, but, then again, I don't really drink coffee either.

Yup. Tea and coffee to.
    All sorts of black tea (in bags or whole-leaf brew in small kettle) with favourite Earl Grey type.
    I add spoon of sugar sometimes slice of citron.
    And kids, don't drink pre-made tea-like drinks in plastic bootless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I love ice tea with lemon and sugar substitute but i cant drink it anymore. It is too hard on my stomach.

- - - Updated - - -

Used to really love this stuff but it started tasting different to me.
    I don't drink it as much as I used to myself...I wish the diet stuff wasn't so over sweetened.