Thread: Blood Dk

Deleted

Blood Dk

Hello

just writing u to get some advice if, and if yes, i can change on my dk, rotations, talents, legendaries etc.

Tanking actively just some few weeks, trying to gather as much information as possible.

here u can find some logs:

de warcraftlogs com/reports/Laf6jVnzHAbKRWhX

Would be glad to get some usefull answers

Thc a lot in advance

And what exactly are you looking for? Do you have any issue with survival?
    There are good guides on icy-veins and on wowhead, if you're looking for general overview.

From what I saw in logs, I'd change crit gems for haste as well as enchants on rings.
    With your gear, you don't need purgatory on HC. For ST pick blood mirror, for AoE bonestorm. Me personally take blood mirror for raids and bonestorm for M+ fortified / lower tyrannical.

Also on Kingaroth save DRW for adds and try to be on them as fast as possible. They receive more damage at the start, which slowly go down till "standard" damage taken.

Deleted
    From your choice in enchants and gems I take that you are playing offensively, so I will take dps considerations into account. I'm mostly looking at Wipe 11 on Kin'garoth.

Gear: What trinkets and Legendaries do you have access to? Standard legendaries should be Shoulders and Wrist, but if you don't have shoulders the ring is fine. Smoldering Titanguard is a very situational trinket, it really doesn't fit many niches (in raids). I personally wouldn't use it on Kin'garoth, since I don't know what you would need the absorb for. Obviously it depends on what you have, but statsticks are easy to come by these days with Argunite.

Talents: Get Blooddrinker and use it on CD, it does a lot more than Heartbreaker. You can also swap in Blood Mirror, even though the benefit is not that large for Kin'garoth. It is really good on Varimathras though, which should be the next fight on your list. On fights where you have nothing to grip, (like most fights) you should probably get rid of Tightening Grasp as well and take March of the Damned, some mobility is always useful.

Cooldown usage:
    Using the first DRW on the boss on the pull is fine. It helps with building stacks and stuff. Second one should be used on the second add, and if 2p reduces the CD enough, the third one on the third add. If it doesn't reduce it enough, hold it for the fourth adds, because you won't get another cast anyway.
    Equipping and on use trinket and using it once is meh at best. Either use it for damage on the adds every time, or to absorb a forging strike, but use it. Otherwise don't bother equipping it.
    You don't really seem to use Vamp blood all that much. Get used to using it whenever you know that there is damage coming. The CD is really short with Red Thirst talented and you have IBF as a backup CD anyway.
    You used Consumption 5 times in a fight of 5:46. This should be a lot higher. Use it on CD, it does good damage, healing and gives you and some of your mates leech.
    Oh, and you used only one potion, might be that you are supposed to use them later on in the fight, idk, but remember you have them.

Rotation and Stuff:
    You had 23 Crimson Scourge procs and casted DnD 8 times, with the Ring equipped no less.... Especially with the ring you need to keep DnD up as much as possible, especially if it is free.
    You dropped your Boneshield twice. That is a big no-no. It costs you a lot of resources and is pretty unnecessary.

Fight specific stuff:
    Why are you taking so many forging strikes? You can just swap on one with your cotank, there is no reason why you should ever go to 3 stacks, other than your cotank being dead.

That is all I can see for now, hope this helps.