Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Christianity is as much a Supremacist movement as Muslims maybe not at Muslims but they are indeed a Supremacist movement. The Majority of Christians are indoctrinated into thinking that a Theocratic U.S. is a good thing.
    Christianity isn’t a supremacist movement, some Christians are.

Islam is a supremacist movement, some Muslims aren’t.

That isn’t to praise Christianity, it’s just that it almost certainly wasn’t intended as a separate religion initially and had no need for the sorts of rules that make Islam a supremacist ideology. Christianity is almost exclusively interested in the spiritual, whereas Islam deals with both temporal and spiritual to a great extent.

Again these differences go back to their foundations. Judaism is closer to Islam in that regard, though that is a very inward looking religion, in comparison to Islam which is outward looking and expansionist.

no, it's because of George W. Bush we are in this mess until it ends. Yes only Muslims can do this at the end, but America is part of it too whether you like it or not.
    No. The islamic world was always dysfunctional and haunted by an evil walk of faith. We are in this mess now because they got smartphones and access to the internet, and the pantries of Europe have become visible to them. That is the root cause behind why their numbers surged. The islamic nations in the ME have grown greatly, population-wise, and they are, with their backwardness and poor scientific educations and moribund investment climate, unable to feed and grant a future for these people. That will be a long, hard, nigh impossible process, but it al lstarts with the abolishment of Islam. They need to do that, or their culture will eventually die. Perhaps quite literally.

America sure didnt help in the early 2000s, but I remain convinced that their little misadventure is only a minor factor in a much larger puzzle.
    Last edited by Pengekaer; 2018-01-13 at 12:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, it's because of George W. Bush we are in this mess until it ends. Yes only Muslims can do this at the end, but America is part of it too whether you like it or not.
    There have been issues with extremism within Islam since before the US was a country, it has bugger all to do with George W Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Again these differences go back to their foundations, Judaism is closer to Islam in that regard, though that is a very inward looking religion, in comparison to Islam which is outward looking and expansionist.
    Protestants were all about Expansionist, did you forget about all those missionaries trying to spread the word of god all over the world?

Before Protestants did you forget about the Templars?

- - - Updated - - -

There have been issues with extremism within Islam since before the US was a country, it has bugger all to do with George W Bush.
    Agreed, but now America is part of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pengekaer View Post
    No. The islamic world was always dysfunctional and haunted by an evil walk of faith. We are in this mess now because they got smartphones and access to the internet, and the pantries of Europe have become visible to them. That is the root cause behind why their numbers surged. The islamic nations in the ME have grown greatly, population-wise, and they are, with their backwardness and poor scientific educations and moribund investment climate, unable to feed and grant a future for these people. That will be a long, hard, nigh impossible process, but it al lstarts with the abolishment of Islam. They need to do that, or die. Perhaps quite literally.

America sure didnt help in the early 2000s, but I remain convinced that their little misadventure is only a minor factor in a much larger puzzle.
    That isn't true, at one time they were quite peaceful in fact living in Tandem with other Philosophers and religious monks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Protestants were all about Expansionist, did you forget about all those missionaries trying to spread the word of god all over the world?

Before Protestants did you forget about the Templars?
    That still doesn’t make Christianity a supremacist movement, nor does it make it expansionist. You are mixing up how people act with what the ideology itself says.

Agreed, but now America is part of it.
    The US has no jurisdiction over religious matters in Islam, it doesn’t have jurisdiction over religious matters in any religion.

That still doesn’t make Christianity a supremacist movement, nor does it make it expansionist. You are mixing up how people act with what the ideology itself says.
    Have you ever read the Old Testament?

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/ot/ex/31.16-17

"'Observe the Sabbath, because it is holy to you. Anyone who desecrates it is to be put to death; those who do any work on that day must be cut off from their people." Exodus 31:14

The US has no jurisdiction over religious matters in Islam, it doesn’t have jurisdiction over religious matters in any religion.
    Agreed, doesn't change the fact that it's there problem now too.

Infracted for forbidden topics.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2018-01-13 at 01:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you ever read the Old Testament?
    The Old Testament is the opposite of expansionist, the Jewish faith is incredibly insular. The Jewish faith is supremacist, but their insularity means they aren’t an issue and Christianity rejected those supremacist parts under Paul.

Agreed, doesn't change the fact that it's there problem now too.
    It is a problem that only Muslims can solve, but they won’t because Islam has no pyramid power structure, so they’d all need to come to a consensus and that isn’t going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsoldier06 View Post
    I was thinking this is a little weird, I honestly don't see much racism to hijabi people (unsure what to call them, I don't bother spending time to learn other peoples' shit if I don't really care about them all that much), if not, literally none. They're always welcome it seems but then I read where this had taken place and seeing "Toronto" put everything into clear perspective.

Anybody that lives in Canada should know that Toronto is basically the worst part of Canada, if anything bad happens and I sometimes automatically assume it's in Toronto which 7 times out of 10 is actually correct.

Off topic but Quebec is the same too with being separate from Canada it seems, they got different laws there and all. Some weird ass shit on the east side of Canada minus the little territories near the sea. They're all fine.
    Probably has more to do with the fact only Ontario and Quebec both have a city area with 5+ million citizens, so its most likely youll hear about crimes coming from there? While everywhere else in Canada might as well be copy pasta of Vermont (i kid but almost true).
    Last edited by minteK917; 2018-01-13 at 12:54 PM.

both fucking religions were written by disgusting mortal men seeking power and wealth.

Fuck religion.

The Old Testament is the opposite of expansionist, the Jewish faith is incredibly insular. The Jewish faith is supremacist
    Christianity may have but there heavily being related in the past to Protestants doesn't.

but their insularity means they aren’t an issue and Christianity rejected those supremacist parts under Paul.
    Christianity rejected those supremacist parts under paul? I guess Constantine didn't get that memo.

It is a problem that only Muslims can solve, but they won’t because Islam has no pyramid power structure, so they’d all need to come to a consensus and that isn’t going to happen.
    Being true or not it's also a U.S. issue from now on out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this has gone into full blown religious debate I'm closing this here.

CLOSED.