Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Thread: The word SHIT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I feel pillar after pillar regarding swearing on US TV is falling and i thank god that it is.

I mean you ever seen Goodfellas on AMC?

Ship High In Transit

I sure as shit hope so.
    Ion is watching you Master Loot

Apparently kinda feeling bad for someone is synonymous with losing one's mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I still think it's funny how many outlets are censoring it or referring to it as "profanity"

Sometimes I feel like these people live in an alternate reality.
    Back in the day you could've been fired for saying that word.

Hell, i remember at my first job I got written up for saying "hell" in public. Apparently that's even considered a swear word then. =/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    I feel pillar after pillar regarding swearing on US TV is falling and i thank god that it is.

I mean you ever seen Goodfellas on AMC?
    No, but I have seen Idiocracy where children were eating at Buttfuckers resturaunt. =/
    Isn't it immature that you call him Donald "Dump"?
    I agree, it's childish and stupid - and that's my point. it's meant as a deliberate mockery of his blatant disrespect via using "Crooked Hillary", and thus I can call him "Dump" since he dumps his campaign promises, dumps campaign managers, dumps his wives, wants to dump the first amendment, dumps common-sense war ethics and dumps the use of proper English in favor of a mongrel white-trash dialect.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

No, but I have seen Idiocracy where children were eating at Buttfuckers resturaunt. =/
    Not sure what you mean and i aint sure if serious.

But what i meant was watching Goodfellas where every single curse word was removed is almost unreal!!

I honestly never realized "shit" was so high up on the profanity totem pole. I guess that's why everyone in the office stared at me for a few seconds a few months back when I said it in a loud whisper upon suddenly realizing I forgot to refill my Ambien prescription...
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.