Will the Plunder Isle be a patch of Battle for Azeroth?

Since one of the features of Battle for Azeroth is about ''plundering uncharted islands'' what about Plunder Isle itself which is the capital of the pirates? This expansion is the best opportunity to add it in the game since it has a really big navy/pirating theme with Kul'tiras and the pirate factions. Also this will clear things out about Jaina's older brother (Tandred Proudmoore) and Duke Falrevere existing or not because they replaced Tandred with Katherine Proudmoore as leader of Kul'tiras.

Personally I hope not because they would be inevitably linked to old god madness. I'd like it if whenever (if ever) we go to the plunder isles, it is the bloodsail buccaners that will be involved as their own faction and not yet another subfaction of the big bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible for sure, and I think it'd be cool to see. With that said, I think the odds of it coming in a patch depends on how quickly they ramp up the Old God part of BfA's narrative. Will there be a patch or two that continues focusing on the faction conflict, or will the Old God threat come into focus by the first major update? I'm guessing the former, and even then it might not even matter, but Plunder Isles probably wouldn't be the first choice for an Old God-centric patch.

It's a nice place of interest. Nice that you found it, given that Azeroth's running out of places to explore, and lore to back up the credibility of these places.

Dev for NEO Impossible Bosses, an RTS-MOBA Raidboss rush game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Only method we would see Plunder Isle is either by quest zone (like Isle of Thunder), Raid zone (Like Isle of Thunder), scenario or my favorite, limited content to the ones with the title alone.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

My hunter is exalted with bloodsail so that would be abit awkward if I hate to fight them.

Since Azshara is in Kul Tiras raid and N'zoth (if we see him at all in BfA) is rather end boss material, I think Plunder Isle and pirate raid is perfect for mid tier. In Legion both Tomb and Antorus are "doom & gloom", they probably want to avoid it next expac.

8.2 could be similar to 5.2 - main isle (Plunder Island - Isle of Thunder) with main content and small island (Tel Abim - Isle of Giants) with side stuff. This way we would have whole South Seas covered and last patch could focus on Nazjatar.

Could be actually, considering we've confirmed the existence of pirates. If there was any expansion to bring that into the game it'd be this one. Though it runs the risk of the "expansion island syndrome" that has claimed many an innocent content patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    My hunter is exalted with bloodsail so that would be abit awkward if I hate to fight them.
    And us rogues have been recruiting bloodsail pirates throughout Legion, with one being a member of the Uncrowned. Similar feelings here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Since Azshara is in Kul Tiras raid and N'zoth (if we see him at all in BfA) is rather end boss material, I think Plunder Isle and pirate raid is perfect for mid tier. In Legion both Tomb and Antorus are "doom & gloom", they probably want to avoid it next expac.

8.2 could be similar to 5.2 - main isle (Plunder Island - Isle of Thunder) with main content and small island (Tel Abim - Isle of Giants) with side stuff. This way we would have whole South Seas covered and last patch could focus on Nazjatar.
    Just want to highlight this post. Come back to this in a year, good chance he's right, lol

Deleted
    Might make a nice mini patch, like a 2-3 boss raid, a dungeon and a few quests.

Story wise these pirates are likely to be raiding all our supply ships so it would make sense to go stop them to increase our chance of winning the war / beating the big bad, whichever we are on at the time.

If it isn't, they are missing a big opportunity.

Deleted
    Could work as a timeless isle like patch, with the hold being a raid (one or more of the bosses being a clash with the opposing faction, while we both plunder it).

As for Tandred; i'm fairly certain Blizzard already stated he is not and will not be made canon.