Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    Or why do people in Civilized world think that Uncivilized people can't handle the Truth?
    After watching all the fake outrage about s***hole countries comment, didn't CNN and others proven them selves to be fake news?

I am not sure if this is fake platitudes and bigotry of low expectations or ignorance.
    How does lying to people about their misgivings helps them?
    so do we have to explain why a president does not refer to other countries as 'shithole' now?

you can say that those countries have problems with their economy, their security, their infrastructure and so on, you don't call them shithole, why?

for the same reason i can point out that your thinking is seriously flawed and you need to review it but i don't call you a moron

ps: 'the Truth' with a capital 'T' seriously? and what truth is that? random hateful comments from a moron elected by morons? pass
    ps2: 'fake' outrage seriously? seen many people 'faking' outrage when being insulted out of the blue and for no reason? try insulting random people en mass and see if their outrage will be fake or real

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    As to defiling the presidency? Were you alive during the whole Bill Clinton thing? The dude was using his position to have sexy time with women IN THE OVAL OFFICE, you want to tell me that what Trumps doing is somehow going to lessen my image of presidents hahaha nice.
    Yes.

Being a moronic asshole and alienating every ally you've ever had along with potential future ones definitely lessens the image of the presidency more than having consensual sex.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erythros View Post
    ps2: 'fake' outrage seriously? seen many people 'faking' outrage when being insulted out of the blue and for no reason? try insulting random people en mass and see if their outrage will be fake or real
    I suppose its obvious anyway, but it is important to see how these people work.

If they are uncomfortable with what the president says they can always brush it aside by de-legitimizing any critic merely based on "fake outrage" - it's just a buzzword that tries to circumvent the discussion. In my opinion - as soon as i hear "fake outrage" i know that someone did something even the base cannot defend on serious terms.

Its also a little bit funny coming from the "reals over feels" guys that somehow seem to only argue with their feelings...

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Yes.

Being a moronic asshole and alienating every ally you've ever had along with potential future ones definitely lessens the image of the presidency more than having consensual sex.
    Now i really want Trump to get down with some interns in the oval office just to see you support his Presidential behaviour.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Now i really want Trump to get down with some interns in the oval office just to see you support his Presidential behaviour.
    In a perfect world he would be removed from office, just like Clinton would have been. Though lets be real for a minute - if that news broke - yeah... wouldn't be a big shocker after he admitted to being a sexual predator. Really... is it so hard to grasp that consensual sex is a completely different thing than sexual assault?

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    people just feign extreme sensitivity these days for either attention or to push their agenda. best to brush them off and not worry about it.
    This is pretty much it. People get comfortable in their lives and need to create conflict somehow. Just look at all the dumb motherfuckers who were pissed about Mexican Mario, who weren't even Mexican. Fuck these people.

They are S***H*** Countries... No one wants to visit there. They have next to forms of government and house terriorists and diesease. Let's face it these countries are failed social states that will never see anything more than dysfunctional government and corruption. Face the facts people.. THIS IS WHY THEY ARE LEAVING THEIR S***H*** Country to come here to MERICA! Because we quite literally are the best nation in the world in almost every aspect even at our worst. Good day

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    You think calling another country a Shithole Country is okay even if it's True?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    Anyone in the USA calling another country a shithole should have look out the window.
    Okay, let me just pull back the curtain here real quick. Nice neighborhood, very low crime, clean running water, maintained infrastructure, children playing safely, nobody literally shitting in the streets. Nope, not a shithole.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    In a perfect world he would be removed from office, just like Clinton would have been. Though lets be real for a minute - if that news broke - yeah... wouldn't be a big shocker after he admitted to being a sexual predator. Really... is it so hard to grasp that consensual sex is a completely different thing than sexual assault?
    Are you trying to convince me that sexal acts in the Oval Office are presidential?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

I love how far the goalposts have moved since Trump took office. I think they are in orbit now alongside the ISS.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Yes.

Okay, let me just pull back the curtain here real quick. Nice neighborhood, very low crime, clean running water, maintained infrastructure, children playing safely, nobody literally shitting in the streets. Nope, not a shithole.
    Man is it great that most the folks upset about this are all like "no the US is the shithole." lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Yes.

DISPRAISE You the man! These people who think america sucks... are so spoiled they have no idea how many men and woman died fighting to make sure we continue to have a government, running water, safe living spaces etc.... The other half of america who thinks this place sucks is gonna end up burning in a fire because their to weak to defend themselves.

As long as it is consensual why not? I am sure many presidents have done it in the oval office.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    As long as it is consensual why not? I am sure many presidents have done it in the oval office.
    Giggity Giggity Goo!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you trying to convince me that sexal acts in the Oval Office are presidential?
    No, i don't do that, because i think it tarnishes the office. With that out of the way now you can answer my question: Do you really think consensual sex should receive the same level of disagreement as being a sexual predator?

No, i don't do that, because i think it tarnishes the office. With that out of the way now you can answer my question: Do you really think consensual sex should receive the same level of disagreement as being a sexual predator?
    nope, but that wasn't something i was ever arguing?

10+ Year Old Account
    nope, but that wasn't something i was ever arguing?
    Were you alive during the whole Bill Clinton thing? The dude was using his position to have sexy time with women IN THE OVAL OFFICE, you want to tell me that what Trumps doing is somehow going to lessen my image of presidents hahaha nice.
    How else to interpret this as Bills actions were worse than Trumps?

How else to interpret this as Bills actions were worse than Trumps?
    It was an example of behavior that has long since eroded any notion of the POTUS being some shining figure of moral superiority. The Potus is human not some deity figure. Trump is what he is, the us, the world will survive him. Just like the other humans who have done shit things while holding that position.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was an example of behavior that has long since eroded any notion of the POTUS being some shining figure of moral superiority. The Potus is human not some deity figure. Trump is what he is, the us, the world will survive him. Just like the other humans who have done shit things while holding that position.
    Ok, i can concede to that. And sure, humanity will survive. The question that always remains: will it be better? Personally i dread a world where the US president has no moral authority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given previous conduct, I would be extremely skeptical of his claims of it being consensual.

And if you're going to go on about this, why not go after JFK?

Or don't you want to try that and expose how transparent your agenda is?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters