Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
8
16
17
18
  1. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Yes.

    Being a moronic asshole and alienating every ally you've ever had along with potential future ones definitely lessens the image of the presidency more than having consensual sex.
    Now i really want Trump to get down with some interns in the oval office just to see you support his Presidential behaviour.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

  2. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Now i really want Trump to get down with some interns in the oval office just to see you support his Presidential behaviour.
    In a perfect world he would be removed from office, just like Clinton would have been. Though lets be real for a minute - if that news broke - yeah... wouldn't be a big shocker after he admitted to being a sexual predator. Really... is it so hard to grasp that consensual sex is a completely different thing than sexual assault?

  3. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    people just feign extreme sensitivity these days for either attention or to push their agenda. best to brush them off and not worry about it.
    This is pretty much it. People get comfortable in their lives and need to create conflict somehow. Just look at all the dumb motherfuckers who were pissed about Mexican Mario, who weren't even Mexican. Fuck these people.

  4. #344
    They are S***H*** Countries... No one wants to visit there. They have next to forms of government and house terriorists and diesease. Let's face it these countries are failed social states that will never see anything more than dysfunctional government and corruption. Face the facts people.. THIS IS WHY THEY ARE LEAVING THEIR S***H*** Country to come here to MERICA! Because we quite literally are the best nation in the world in almost every aspect even at our worst. Good day

  5. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    You think calling another country a Shithole Country is okay even if it's True?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    Anyone in the USA calling another country a shithole should have look out the window.
    Okay, let me just pull back the curtain here real quick. Nice neighborhood, very low crime, clean running water, maintained infrastructure, children playing safely, nobody literally shitting in the streets. Nope, not a shithole.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

  6. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    In a perfect world he would be removed from office, just like Clinton would have been. Though lets be real for a minute - if that news broke - yeah... wouldn't be a big shocker after he admitted to being a sexual predator. Really... is it so hard to grasp that consensual sex is a completely different thing than sexual assault?
    Are you trying to convince me that sexal acts in the Oval Office are presidential?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

  7. #347
    I love how far the goalposts have moved since Trump took office. I think they are in orbit now alongside the ISS.

  8. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Yes.



    Okay, let me just pull back the curtain here real quick. Nice neighborhood, very low crime, clean running water, maintained infrastructure, children playing safely, nobody literally shitting in the streets. Nope, not a shithole.
    Man is it great that most the folks upset about this are all like "no the US is the shithole." lol
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

  9. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Yes.



    Okay, let me just pull back the curtain here real quick. Nice neighborhood, very low crime, clean running water, maintained infrastructure, children playing safely, nobody literally shitting in the streets. Nope, not a shithole.
    DISPRAISE You the man! These people who think america sucks... are so spoiled they have no idea how many men and woman died fighting to make sure we continue to have a government, running water, safe living spaces etc.... The other half of america who thinks this place sucks is gonna end up burning in a fire because their to weak to defend themselves.

  10. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Now i really want Trump to get down with some interns in the oval office just to see you support his Presidential behaviour.
    As long as it is consensual why not? I am sure many presidents have done it in the oval office.

  11. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    As long as it is consensual why not? I am sure many presidents have done it in the oval office.
    Giggity Giggity Goo!!!!!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

  12. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Are you trying to convince me that sexal acts in the Oval Office are presidential?
    No, i don't do that, because i think it tarnishes the office. With that out of the way now you can answer my question: Do you really think consensual sex should receive the same level of disagreement as being a sexual predator?

  13. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    No, i don't do that, because i think it tarnishes the office. With that out of the way now you can answer my question: Do you really think consensual sex should receive the same level of disagreement as being a sexual predator?
    nope, but that wasn't something i was ever arguing?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

  14. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    nope, but that wasn't something i was ever arguing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Were you alive during the whole Bill Clinton thing? The dude was using his position to have sexy time with women IN THE OVAL OFFICE, you want to tell me that what Trumps doing is somehow going to lessen my image of presidents hahaha nice.
    How else to interpret this as Bills actions were worse than Trumps?

  15. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    How else to interpret this as Bills actions were worse than Trumps?
    It was an example of behavior that has long since eroded any notion of the POTUS being some shining figure of moral superiority. The Potus is human not some deity figure. Trump is what he is, the us, the world will survive him. Just like the other humans who have done shit things while holding that position.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

  16. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    It was an example of behavior that has long since eroded any notion of the POTUS being some shining figure of moral superiority. The Potus is human not some deity figure. Trump is what he is, the us, the world will survive him. Just like the other humans who have done shit things while holding that position.
    Ok, i can concede to that. And sure, humanity will survive. The question that always remains: will it be better? Personally i dread a world where the US president has no moral authority.

  17. #357
    The Insane Masark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    15,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Now i really want Trump to get down with some interns in the oval office just to see you support his Presidential behaviour.
    Given previous conduct, I would be extremely skeptical of his claims of it being consensual.

    And if you're going to go on about this, why not go after JFK?

    Or don't you want to try that and expose how transparent your agenda is?
    Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea.

  18. #358
    The Magniflorious Kasierith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    St Petersburg
    Posts
    17,259
    The other thread on this was closed due to the topic being inherently tied to nation bashing and race baiting, which while topical due to certain recent remarks are not appropriate here. Nation bashing is not permitted on these forums, as per the General Off-Topic Rules and Guidelines, and although we've shown more leniency towards individual posters participating in these discussions these threads are simply not constructive, as the countless arguments and bickering in this thread and the other have shown.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2018-01-13 at 11:26 PM.
    General Off-Topic Forum Moderator

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •