5 12.82%
  • Try to kindly communicate to them that you are not a god

8 20.51%
  • Conquest!

13 33.33%
  • Other (Explain)

13 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'd probably tell them I'm not a god. Don't want the expectations or responsibilities that come with being a "god". Plus who knows what they're capable of once they find out you're just some dank boi on an alien planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Your ship is damaged, but you able to make contact with Earth. Unfortunately it will be a few months before any rescue team will arrive. You walk through the deserted land and stumble upon a race of primitive tribe of sapients that soon start to worship you as their God.

What do you do?

@X Amadeus X @Theodarzna @Connal
    Depends on how much they changed from the exposure.

If they are going about their business, I would ignore them until I was rescued. If they changed a lot, I would try to explain that I am not a god.

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Depends on how much they changed from the exposure.

If they are going about their business, I would ignore them until I was rescued. If they changed a lot, I would try to explain that I am not a god.
    you are a spacefaring alien to them; how much closer to a god can you become ?

Well since there is no way Id have sex with the aliens in the picture in the op I'd make a mask and become a Batman like figure for them. Also they don't seem to have any appendages that would work as good manipulators so I don't know how far they would ever get technologically.

Obviously start by teaching them the ways of my people.

Let them go about their business. I probably won't bother trying to convince them that I'm not a god.