Poll: Buy once, use forever

Make Glyphs Collectibles

Buy once, use forever.

As a scribe, this hurts me.

I agree. It should be the way it used to be. Buying them each time is tedious, but I understand why they did it. Scribes need to make money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, just make Glyphs have an actual value again. Scribes need to have an income too, after all.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Nah, just make Glyphs have an actual value again. Scribes need to have an income too, after all.
    No they dont! Go away! D^:
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Micka Steelspark View Post
    No they dont! Go away! D^:
    we should have all enchants on a vendor and gems too it can work both ways, professions shouldn't be worthless :P

but seriously i think scribe's need another thing to replace glyphs vantus runes and tombs are a nice touch but a replacement is needed for glyphs and to mote i got all proffs bar tailoring

That is how it used to be, and they changed it cause it made it hard to make any money as a scribe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Inscription was such a mistake.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Or bring back major and minor glyphs So many spell customisations that I miss.

Deleted
    Brother, I do agree with you, but then Blizzard should offer different earning opportunity for our brothers and sisters who are scribes.