Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, I love spitting on people in PVP and them have them log in on a new alt and bitch at me and I have a /spit macro waiting for their stupid asses. lol

If we removed every little thing that offended someone, like OP clearly wants, we wouldn't have a game left. Everyone can go out of their way to make EVERYTHING offensive in some way. Heck, OP complaining is offensive to me b/c I said it is. See?

Should /sit emote be removed? It's obviously used to teabag which is offensive! (Btw... what is the female version of teabag called... the name escapes me)

Quote Originally Posted by brbshower View Post
    If we removed every little thing that offended someone, like OP clearly wants, we wouldn't have a game left. Everyone can go out of their way to make EVERYTHING offensive in some way. Heck, OP complaining is offensive to me b/c I said it is. See?
    well blizzard already done it on hearthstone when they did remove that 1 emote

7+ Year Old Account
    /clap should also be removed, your killing thousands of virtual microbes every time you clap your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    well blizzard already done it on hearthstone when they did remove that 1 emote
    And it just shifted elsewhere, people will always find ways to "trash talk"

In the not so distant lands you hear a faint echo of "Tyrande's Silence"

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17085849481 - remember when they named a submarine "Tyrande's Silence" and people lost their shit

People already do get offended by literally anything and everything

Deleted
    Yes, remove all means of interaction between players. Guilds are a major offender as well - I don't ever want to be rejected because I don't meet their requirements. Please turn all other players into kobolds. This way me and all the other kobolds can save Azeroth without being bothered. It's not that I ever signed up for *shudder* social interaction or anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frederika View Post
    Yeah its not like people could jump on roofs in real life or anything. Obviously any war fought outside of a 2-dimensional plane is cheating!
    no, the issue is some classes can get on those roofs, well others cant, giving some classes mega unfair advantages
    for example when the feather from wod was useable in BG's vengence dh would rush to enemies base to grab flag, then use the feather to fly back and hand in, then use then someone would tgrab the flag, use the feather then land ontop of the alliance or horde base and just sit there till the game ends
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Imagine you're walking down the street talking to a friend and you suddenly hear bodily sounds and now there's a wet, saliva and mucus filled spot on your shirt. What do you do? Just ignore it and grow thicker skin? No. You're going to be looking for punishments for that person. Why it's okay in PvP? It's or rather WAS part of roleplaying faction pride but still it must be removed. It's a feature that has been heavily abused and it's nothing positive or neutral coming out of the emote. I wouldn't want anyone to spit on me in real life why should I want someone to spit on me in game? It's disgusting, immature and absolutely rude.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    You don't know de wey

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Very rude emote if not the rudest in the game.
    If you are an Australian - then the gnome /rasp emote is FAR FAR ruder

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

If we removed every little thing that offended someone, like OP clearly wants, we wouldn't have a game left.
    No we wouldn't have anything to report because of no way to inflict rude behavior. Ex. They removed downvotes on the WoW forums. It has improved greatly there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine you're walking down the street talking to a friend and you suddenly hear bodily sounds and now there's a wet, saliva and mucus filled spot on your shirt. What do you do? Just ignore it and grow thicker skin? No. You're going to be looking for punishments for that person. Why it's okay in PvP? It's or rather WAS part of roleplaying faction pride but still it must be removed. It's a feature that has been heavily abused and it's nothing positive or neutral coming out of the emote. I wouldn't want anyone to spit on me in real life why should I want someone to spit on me in game? It's disgusting, immature and absolutely rude.
    10/10 troll would read again

- - - Updated - - -

No we wouldn't have anything to report because of no way to inflict rude behavior. Ex. They removed downvotes on the WoW forums. It has improved greatly there.
    It's even more of a cesspit since shitposting can't be downvoted away.

If only we could downvote threads like this.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    If you're angry that someone is using the spit emote on you, i advise you to take a break , it's your own fault if you get angry by something like that
    No. I'm not leaving because someone spit on me. Why should I when Blizzard can simply remove /spit from their scripting in game.

Op needs a psychiatrist. Clearly unable to distinguish between reality and fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    10/10 troll would read again

- - - Updated - - -

It's even more of a cesspit since shitposting can't be downvoted away.

If only we could downvote threads like this.
    Just looked at GD and there's only 1 troll thread up. It has improved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or... you could just grow a thicker skin and not care?

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    It's not harassment or discriminatory. It's not harassment because you are willingly entering a zone that could get you killed by other players. It's not like the player sought you out outside the PvP area to '/spit' on you. And it's not discriminatory because that player will gank and '/spit' on you regardless of your race/creed/sexuality/religion/political affiliation.

At this point we shouldn't be telling you to "grow a thicker skin". You have no skin to begin with, to be this sensitive!
    Yeah I need to grow thicker skin? No. Some people need to grow a thicker and functioning brain. I can recall many times where I have been died or been killed and been called derogatory names and then spit on. It's rude behavior, immature and quite disturbing since the average age of the playerbase is around 23-30yrs.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2018-01-14 at 02:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. I'm not leaving because someone spit on me. Why should I when Blizzard can simply remove /spit from their scripting in game.
    Because Blizzard cant just pander to one single person, out of millions.

If you let yourself become angry because of an emote, consider the fact that you and your lack of patience is the problem