Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Yeah I need to grow thicker skin? No.
    You need to grow a skin, in the first place, if a simple /emote in a game where player-versus-player combat exists offends you this much.

Some people need to grow a thicker and functioning brain.
    Like you. I know.

I can recall many times where I have been died or been killed and been called derogatory names and then spit on.
    Welcome to PvP. It's called "taunting".

It's rude behavior,
    The whole purpose of a taunt is to get under the opponent's skin. Looks like it works beautifully in your case.

immature and quite disturbing since the average age of the playerbase is around 23-30yrs.
    The fact it affects you this much says a lot about you and your maturity.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Very rude emote if not the rudest in the game. Makes sense sometimes to use in PvP for faction pride and all but when it comes to ganking newbies, spitting on people you don't like, spitting on new players, spitting on people whom are underperforming, spitting on people who you are jealous of, spitting on younger and elderly players, spitting on people whom have a different view point than yours and I can go ON AND ON AND ON this emote is just straight up harassment.

Should it be removed in your opinion?
    Its called RP. And as long as /me is allowed it makes even less sense to remove it.
    And btw by getting triggered by the emote you did exactly what your ganker wanted you to do.

/spit should of course not be removed. However, I would like to start a campaign for the addition of /swallow. Equality and all.

/spit is great after you get back at a ganker.

/lick tho is a go-to in raids :3

Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    /spit should of course not be removed. However, I would like to start a campaign for the addition of /swallow. Equality and all.
    Where's the upvote in this forum.

15+ Year Old Account
    They already have a tool to block people, why would they remove something from the game that adds RP value?
    Here is something to believe in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol ppl really complain about the..tinniest shit

What's next? "Should /moon be removed because my boy/girl of 6 yo play the game?"

7+ Year Old Account
    They spit on you because you dont know the way
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

No, it shouldn't.

I had great use of it the other day when I murdered a filthy NPC-killer at the Crossroads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very rude emote if not the rudest in the game. Makes sense sometimes to use in PvP for faction pride and all but when it comes to ganking newbies, spitting on people you don't like, spitting on new players, spitting on people whom are underperforming, spitting on people who you are jealous of, spitting on younger and elderly players, spitting on people whom have a different view point than yours and I can go ON AND ON AND ON this emote is just straight up harassment.

Should it be removed in your opinion?
    shut the fuck up

I'm pretty sure this is just a troll thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    You need to grow a skin, in the first place, if a simple /emote in a game where player-versus-player combat exists offends you this much.

Like you. I know.

Welcome to PvP. It's called "taunting".

The whole purpose of a taunt is to get under the opponent's skin. Looks like it works beautifully in your case.

The fact it affects you this much says a lot about you and your maturity.
    Justifying rude behavior as usual. It's common very common among people like you.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread is highly unlikely to generate constructive discussion or debate. Closing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead