Is there a way to record ability rotations?

A guild mate of mine. Furry warrior is doing highly sub-par dps to say the least. Id like to help him by comparing his rotation to another warrior. Is there a way to do this? Live logging perhaps? Something that gives me a readout of the rotation that i can copy-paste into Discord.

Warcraftlogs. Focus especially on the battle cry burst rotation as that is what makes and breaks fury dps. Also take note, that by now all guides will be written assuming nigh perfect leggos and 4pc tier bonus, which changes optimal talent setup.

What you are after is found in logs.

Basically, make sure to have advanced combat tracking enabled and go /combatlog

Then go raid and upload the combat log file to a site like Warcraftlogs.com. From here you will be able to see everything he does.

There's basic guides on stuff like icyveins or class discords.

For logs, you can go to a specific boss and pick the top fury warrior rank.
    In the table version of "damage done" or "casts", you can see how much of each ability that warrior used, which compared to your warrior should give you a basic idea.
    If you want to take that more indepth, you can swap table to "timelines" instead of "tables" and see in what order he pressed his buttons for the entire fight.

Details can show you what buttons you have hit in order as you hit them in streamer options.

Thank you all. Ill look into that.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a way to log the training dummy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motokid600 View Post
    yes, type /combatlog before you start.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motokid600 View Post
    Thank you all. Ill look into that.

- - - Updated - - -

come to skyhold - warrior discord, go to #fury, and link logs from ur raids
    profit....