Here my parts :
    CPU:AMD - Ryzen 3 1300X 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
    MotherBoard :ASRock - AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
    Memory:G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Storage:Crucial - MX300 275GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
    Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    Graphic card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB Dual Video Card
    Case : Cooler Master - MasterBox Lite 3.1 MicroATX Mid Tower Case

So this is my first build and i cant make it start. Only a white light can be find on the graphic card. No fan are working and nothing on screen. I did follow the manual for connecting the front pannel and i think I connect everything okay. Someone can help? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Thevaulthunter0; 2018-01-14 at 05:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Does the motherboard have its 4/8 pin power connector (top left of board)
    2) Did you put brass risers in between the case mounting spots and the board itself
    3) What PSU?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

When I was researching a ryzen build for someone I found a note that some motherboards need a bios update to recognise the whole range of ryzen CPUs. I'm not sure if that might be the case here, and if it is, what would be the best way to test for it and get the update if it is needed... I would suggest checking with the motherboard supplier though, to see if they know which bios version it ships with, and what that supports. Not saying it is this, just a possibility.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    1) Does the motherboard have its 4/8 pin power connector (top left of board)
    2) Did you put brass risers in between the case mounting spots and the board itself
    3) What PSU?
    1) Yes, the 8 pin connector for the CPU right?
    2)Yes, i instal the standoff that the case give me.
    3) Corsair - CXM 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, Forgot about it sorry!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syri79 View Post
    When I was researching a ryzen build for someone I found a note that some motherboards need a bios update to recognise the whole range of ryzen CPUs. I'm not sure if that might be the case here, and if it is, what would be the best way to test for it and get the update if it is needed... I would suggest checking with the motherboard supplier though, to see if they know which bios version it ships with, and what that supports. Not saying it is this, just a possibility.

Hmm might try, should i call my supplier (newegg) or ASRock?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Might sound silly, but is the power supply turned on? 1 for on 0 for off.

- - - Updated - - -

Asrock unless/until you want to change parts.
    Yes I did switch it on and when i do that and press power on the front pannel nothing happend... Just a white light on the graphic chard

7+ Year Old Account
    Three things that jump to mind, one of which was Chazus' first comment/question. The other two:
    1. Do you have the video card properly powered?
    2. If you have the video card properly powered, try pulling the video card and then powering up the system.

Looks to me like you are missing power to something.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Three things that jump to mind, one of which was Chazus' first comment/question. The other two:
    1. Do you have the video card properly powered?
    2. If you have the video card properly powered, try pulling the video card and then powering up the system.

Looks to me like you are missing power to something.
    It does nothing when I pull out the video card. Maybe I have a dead motherbord or a PSU that doent work proprely?

- - - Updated - - -

Any chance of getting a photo of the comp guts as they’re currently installed?
    I cant post links or photos. Is theyr a way so i can send you a photo from another site?

Easy to check the psu, unplug it from everything and then jump it with a paperclip.

Here’s a vid on that procedure:

- - - Updated - - -

Just post the url with spaces where the dots go, I’ll repost it for you.
    https //i imgur com/Bt0GZvo jpg

Easy to check the psu, unplug it from everything and then jump it with a paperclip.

- - - Updated - - -

https //i imgur com/Bt0GZvo jpg

- - - Updated - - -

They dont let me...

- - - Updated - - -

www imgur com xFWP7

www imgur com/a/xFWP7

As I said in my PM to you, literally just copy and paste the URL into a new post in this thread and replace each . with a space.
    www imgur com/a/xFWP7

I cant pm you I need 10 posts on this site. this should work now www imgur com/a/xFWP7 .

Yes I did the paperclip test and the psu is working i could fell wind going out of the box. So i think that the psu id find.

Will do, thanks for help sir!