Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Its makes more sense for a Monk to have a 4th spec than any other class (not counting Druids). Blizz based an entire Xpac on 4 Celestials (mostly based), the Monk has 3 specs representing these, but 4 Celestials, 3 Specs.. Yeah I get that they kinda combined 2, but would make more sense for a 4th spec

First off nice job on necroing an over two year thread.
    Secondly Shaman deserves a fourth spec more as they are represented by fire(Elemental), air(Enhancement), and water(Restoration). But where is earth, they could make an earth tank spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirix891 View Post
    Secondly Shaman deserves a fourth spec more
    Entirely subjective and just your opinion, Crane spec for monk is just as warranted as Shaman tank, both have spells from different element/celestial (Earthshield used to Rockbitter, for monk Way of the crane, Chi-Ji).
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

Monk is designed as a melee class. Even the healing spec is considered melee. I don't see it happening. It'd be like Warrior getting a ranged spec...nah, ain't happening
    Last edited by anon5123; 2021-02-09 at 08:44 PM.

There are monks in lore that ve discovered abilities more similar to casters than mdps. CJL can have some sort of a spec based around it imo. Remember monks work in a way similar to shamans. They tap into an element to power themselves. The difference is the element they tap into, which is the spirit.
    Personally if WoW is to have something new and exiting, i would prefer to have either new specs (ranged monk, tank shaman, healer mage) or new classes (tinkerer, necromancer, runemaster)
    New races i kind of lost hope when Blizzard introduced Vulpera. I ve wanted Forest Trolls, Ogres, or even the freaking Naga! But no, we get little fox people. Not that i mind people enjoying those, i just felt we would get some race that was wanted for a long time.

Even if they didn't introduce a 4th spec I would love more options for fist weaving.

7+ Year Old Account
    hmm remember the time we had that flower range attack thing that rooted on longer range and did full damage after it traveled a certain range ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be down for some zen archery type of thing. I think it would be pretty cool.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines