Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Levelers won, next step to increase playtime is reduction of ATBT loot

so since lvling will def increase playtime (or services income via boost), next step to consolidate the revenue should be to reduce the lootgain/slot ratio and general droprate of ATBT to at least half. its just ez to clear Mythic with ilvl 965, pugs one-shot hc, it all feel somehwat... disconnected, boss buffs, esp Coven is needed too, Argus is just to ez.

Is this a serious post or someone venting their frustrations? Besides, the level time increase is stupidly minimal and totally overblown and I didn't even have a horse in that discussion!

How are we supposed to discuss this?
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    How are we supposed to discuss this?
    Your fault is in assuming the OP is wants a discussion.
    This is a rant

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    so since lvling will def increase playtime (or services income via boost), next step to consolidate the revenue should be to reduce the lootgain/slot ratio and general droprate of ATBT to at least half. its just ez to clear Mythic with ilvl 965, pugs one-shot hc, it all feel somehwat... disconnected, boss buffs, esp Coven is needed too, Argus is just to ez.
    oh man, gon need 2-3days more to get get from 1 to 110, entire game is ruined, might as well unsub everyone.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

5+ Year Old Account
    Add more recipes that can be sold for gold. That will get people to spend more on gold tokens. Also, nerfing the loot won't work, because then people won't be able to buy tokens to get carries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to wasteland this thread.......

Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

So what are we discussing? Titanforging? Bonus rolls? Leveling? Raid difficulty? Multiple difficulties? Ghostcrawler?

Personally, I believe it's been too long since we have had a ghostcrawler thread.

Do we need to call a doctor, this dude had a stroke mid-type.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    so since lvling will def increase playtime
    According to people that actually tried it on the PTR, normal leveling will be faster than ever. So I guess there goes there goes your whole agument.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    oh man, gon need 2-3days more to get get from 1 to 110, entire game is ruined, might as well unsub everyone.
    Funny thing is exactly prior to this everyone was moaning about how you could 1-100 in a day without looms.

Personally, I think gear should only drop one slot per level. So level 110 drops wrists, 111 drops belts, 112 drops cloaks, et cetera. To get a full set of gear, you'll need to already be max level, ensuring that you never feel like you overpower the content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    According to people that actually tried it on the PTR, normal leveling will be faster than ever. So I guess there goes there goes your whole argument.
    At this point I'm tempted to download the ptr as I honestly want to know which is it, like 50% claim it's god awful takes weeks to level to cap now complaints and the other 50% claim there's no difference but it's much better (which is a fallacy in itself) praising/smug.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

10+ Year Old Account

To be fair you need a bit of work to make Leveler viable. Stifle to counter the enter play ability, as well as lots of countermagic and removal to protect your 10/10, you're better off just playing Phyrexian Dreadnought.

I can't take someone seriously when they write 'ez' instead of 'easy'.

ATBT... Can we please never call antorus this again?

Ah yea, "levelers" won because you can no longer "derp" your way to max level again, or at least to level 100 again. Boo Hoo... from the videos I've seen there's barely any difference other than positive ones due to all quests being "yellow" status instead of green/grey. There's no more doing 1 dungeon and coming out levels above the zone you were just questing in and having to go to the next higher zone due to quests being worth little to no xp anymore. Yes, this is bad so lets start messing with everything else and "ruin" the game some more.
    The only thing I wish is that old quests might have got another update again. Though I don't know exactly how many new quests Cata added to the zones as with before I'd usually out level most zones and not complete them or skip a bunch all together. Now I might actually be able to go to the updated zones and complete the "new" storylines that I missed, but that is such a bummer!! Also I'm given the option of skipping TBC or Wrath since they are merged, that is just so bad... lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, we won? What did we get? I demand a prize as you claim we won!

And to a more serious answer, get over it. The game needed a repair on leveling as it was so damn easy, that the boost wouldn't have any value to use at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    ATBT... Can we please never call antorus this again?
    It took me a while to guess what it meant..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Wait, we won? What did we get? I demand a prize as you claim we won!
    You get harder leveling.
    Apparently.

The game needed a repair on leveling as it was so damn easy
    And now, leveling is.....???

Genuinely curious as to what you mean by the so dam easy and the repair was needed.
    As in the repair has made leveling.....harder?
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

"Levelling takes like an hour longer,time to nerf Bantorus drops because it makes sense"