Is this Bigotry of low expectations?

I have been hearing the arguments from the right that Fascists were always on the left.
    And they provide multiple credible evidence of this.

Can this be called a bigotry of low expectations?
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

Deleted
    Šis vaizdo įrašas negalimas.

link something that people can watch??

- - - Updated - - -

ok now it plays, what is bigotry of low expectations here?

Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    I have been hearing the arguments from the right that Fascists were always on the left.
    Are you sure you want a discussion and not just people reinforcing what you already appear to believe?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Are you sure you want a discussion and not just people reinforcing what you already appear to believe?
    Just see his post history, there's nothing about him that remotely resembles a good faith poster.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    The idea that Fascists were left-wing is nothing more than the political Right trying to clean up their side of the fence.... by tossing all the mess over to the other side.

It's taking 'No True Scotsman' to a whole new level of stupid.

What?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post

Can this be called a bigotry of low expectations?

The terrorists told Bruce Willis they'd blow up another building if he didn't wear a sign that said "I hate N*******" in Harlem.

It's action adventure fiction.

It's not meant to be taken seriously.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it simply has to to with a hatred from those on the right against those and how they are born, and possibly a hatred on the left towards those on the right that make a conscious choice to choose to hate.

I mean personally, I am alright with my hatred for Trump, Trumpsters and anybody else that falls into the that Alt-Right White Supremacist Neo Nazi ideology. No I am personally not willing to be even a little open minded to Nationalism, Racism, Sexism or Homophobia, no matter how cute or charming to tradition that is or if some people enjoy it.

However I don't think anyone needs to apologize for their hatred or their wants or feelings about wanting one group dead over another. Provided people can be civil where they can be.

So,I am ok with my hatred and bigotry towards racist, sexist, and homophobes, I sure as hell don't apologize for it, and I don't need acceptance. I am sure not going to give any.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The terrorists told Bruce Willis they'd blow up another building if he didn't wear a sign that said "I hate N*******" in Harlem.

It's action adventure fiction.

It's not meant to be taken seriously.
    LOL he completely took it out of Context. This attempt was worse then Tabloid magazines. ROFL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using a scene from a movie is extremely misleading for what you want to talk about

Closing