Page 1 of 31
... LastLast

MEDIA advocates for violence... again.

Not long ago Rand Paul, a libertarian republican was viciously attacked by a neighbour, breaking his various bones.

So once he got better he went on the media to discuss this topic, and this is what happened (starting from 1:38)

THIS GAVE ME CHILLS

Rand Paul : I dont think of any kind of motivation or justification, political or personal to attack somebody whos unaware from behind in their own yard

Deface the nation : Sure, tho if its politically motivated those who are involved in politics might think about changing the way they behave to change that climate.

Rand paul: maybe.... maybe ( with a shocked face)

So basically this disgusting creature reporter suggests that politicians should bow down before extremists and change their agendas (what got them elected) so violent radicals dont assault them

absolutely new low, totally disgusting and honestly horryfying.
    Politics were designed so people dont fight and kill each other over decisions, instead they vote, this is how democracies work, and this stupid monkey reporter cant just grasp this basic fact.
    Last edited by Dmitro; 2018-01-14 at 10:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of People hate one another and especially considering some who have declared open war on those that have nothing so that another group can have everything. The only shocking thing to me is the amount of denial some have to be in that are constantly complaining about what Trump says, or the fact people are glad when others they hate die.

The only alternative is to calm down and ignore the reality for those that serves best.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    A lot of People hate one another and especially considering some who have declared open war on those that have nothing so that another group can have everything
    youre pro-violence, thanks for letting us know, unfortunately we disagree on that, for example I support politics and democracy, not violence, like you and the defacethenation do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    youre pro-violence, thanks for letting us know, unfortunately we disagree on that, for example I support politics and democracy, not violence, like you and the defacethenation do
    I am not pro violence. What I am saying is that we are talking about serious issues here that affect people's lives. Meaning some people live or die by the thoughtless actions and choices of another, whether legal or not.

So in the current political climate, it's is perfectly reasonable to expect people are passionate about it. People are passionate about sports for instance.

sip
    Bla bla bla, yes, reporter slipped up and called an asshole and asshole to his face.

I'm more interested in this spectacular fucking gem of pure retardation and projection.

Ku Klux Klan thought black people are inferior having no direct evidence, Climate Change Cult believes in humans impact on climate without any particular piece of evidence. If you disagree - you are a "denier" of "obvious things"
    Just wow, the sheer dumb condensed into 37 words is mind blowing. It's almost a singularity of dumb.

So in the current political climate, it's is perfectly reasonable to expect people are passionate about it. People are passionate about sports for instance.
    The topic of the thread is not that, but instead the media trying to find excuses for disgusting violence that goes directly against democracy.
    Do you think its appropriate to say something like "hah, you got attacked by a radical, maybe you should change your political views?" (which is exactly what happened)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Bla bla bla, yes, reporter slipped up and called an asshole and asshole to his face.
    good to know you dont understand what politics and elections are for, justifying political violence.

lets wait till a democrat gets shot cause he supported lets say gay marriage and see your reaction (:

(btw YOU DONT ASSAULT PEOPLE YOU DISAGREE WITH, I thought its obvious for people older than 10 years old)
    Last edited by Dmitro; 2018-01-14 at 09:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The topic of the thread is not that, but instead the media trying to find excuses for disgusting violence that goes directly against democracy.
    Do you think its appropriate to say something like "hah, you got attacked by a radical, maybe you should change your political views?" (which is exactly what happened)
    People wear the wrong jersey to a sports game get, beat up and killed. Athletes receive death threats pretty regularly. Rand Paul is in one of the most sensitive positions a person could have.

This is the world we live in now.

I am not pro violence. What I am saying is that we are talking about serious issues here that affect people's lives. Meaning some people live or die by the thoughtless actions and choices of another, whether legal or not.

In other words you're excusing the behaviour ergo pro-violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    good to know you dont understand what politics and elections are for, justifying political violence.

lets wait till a democrat gets shot cause he supported lets say gay marriage and see your reaction (:

(btw YOU DONT ASSAULT PEOPLE YOU DISAGREE WITH, I thought its obvious for people older than 10 years old)

So you can't wait until violence is set upon democrats, while at the same time trying to come off as against it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    In other words you're excusing the behaviour ergo pro-violence.
    In other words you are projecting, because I don't care about Rand Paul's problem. He has secret service for a reason.

So you can't wait until violence is set upon democrats, while at the same time trying to come off as against it?
    I am against violence generally, especially political one, I am just saying that if the guy assaulted was on his political side, the reaction (most likely) would be 360* different.

- - - Updated - - -

In other words you are projecting, because I don't care about Rand Paul's problem. He has secret service for a reason.
    You're right, because of subhumans that you indirectly or directly support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    So are you ok with that being the world we live in or are you agreeing me must fight to change this and protect people from violence?
    We live in the world we live in, and Rand Paul just like you, your problems are your problems. I am not obligated to care about him or you. I am also not obligated to condemn violence I have nothing to do with.

- - - Updated - - -

I am against violence generally, especially political one, I am just saying that if the guy assaulted was on his political side, the reaction (most likely) would be 360* different.
    It's generally not my policy to worry myself about situations I don't care about, nor control, especially those that don't involve me.

It's generally not my policy to worry myself about situations I don't care about, nor control, especially those that don't involve me.
    arent you the guy who's 24/7 in trump threads?

Or unless it was Trump calling for second amendment remedies against Hillary Clinton or saying the following.

"Part of the problem ... is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore."
    "The audience hit back. That's what we need a little bit more of."
    "In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."
    "I'd like to punch him in the face."

So please spare us the faux outrage or condemnation.

Are you saying you agree with violence against ass holes? The outrage of the thread is not that someone was called an ass hole friend. It’s that someone advocates political violence. Something extremely troubling.
    The faux outrage is hilarious. Conservatives and conservative pundits spent 8 years advocating for political violence against Obama, and often against federal law enforcement, they ran an election of 2016 where their rallying cry was political violence against the opposition candidate.

After spending years taking political discourse to the rock bottom, now there's pretend outrage when fed up folks call them out that maybe we got where we are because they led us there.

Oddly I actually don't think Rand Paul deserves any of it, even though his libertarian delusions are somewhere between hilarious to toxic and damaging to the nation, the man isn't a vicious cunt, just drank the Ayn Rand cool-aid a bit too much.

But yes, I think that if you are one of those assholes marching up and down the street with tiki torches, swastikas and Confederate flags you need your ass kicked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    You're right, because of subhumans that you indirectly or directly support.
    I don't see Rand Paul caring about anybody else besides Rand Paul, or anybody else when it comes to violence. Using the word SubHuman is just a way throw insults towards those you think are obligated to care more about what you think is important.

Deleted
    That is some low level advocation of violence, and it is frankly a valid statement. I mean, we are talking a nation that holds its second amendment in high regards, because of its justifying capability of toppling a potential tyrant.

I don't think you know how circles work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Oddly I actually don't think Rand Paul deserves any of it, even though his libertarian delusions are somewhere between hilarious to toxic and damaging to the nation, the man isn't a vicious cunt, just drank the Ayn Rand cool-aid a bit too much.

But yes, I think that if you are one of those assholes marching up and down the street with tiki torches, swastikas and Confederate flags you need your ass kicked.
    Saved this quote, this guy is against democracy, against first amendment and doesnt understand what election are for.
    sad!

( are you a leftist btw, you look like one)

10+ Year Old Account
    Won’t condem violence? Wow. Your really disgusting. If only your family could see what you post online to be an edge lord.
    I pay taxes, obey the law and pay my own way in life, I am not obligated to be concerned with what others feel or how they express it that doesn't concern me.

- - - Updated - - -

arent you the guy who's 24/7 in trump threads?
    NO, I hardly ever post in political sub forums, because I see no point, I know who and what Trump is and those that voted for him, my mind is made up, there is nothing to talk about.