warlock challenge mode set.....

anyone else feel like this set makes no sense for warlocks anymore since we no longer have metamorphosis and there are demon hunters now? I mean it's still an amazing looking set but, it kinda feels like now it should be a dh type set lol. anyways that's how i feel at least about it. everytime i wear transmog it i feel kinda sad...
    Last edited by demonik; 2018-01-14 at 09:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horns and fel cooties isn't just a DH ordeal. The set might take some parts in being inspired from a certain Demon Hunter but it fits our class overall. Use it with pride!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Horns and fel cooties isn't just a DH ordeal. The set might take some parts in being inspired from a certain Demon Hunter but it fits our class overall. Use it with pride!
    I hear ya, and I do like the set and am glad i have it on my warlock.I even use it still because it's just a really good set with lots of detail but there's always that nagging thought in my head now that says, "how are warlocks connected to illidan now and why are we wearing his clothes?".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    I hear ya, and I do like the set and am glad i have it on my warlock.I even use it still because it's just a really good set with lots of detail but there's always that nagging thought in my head now that says, "how are warlocks connected to illidan now and why are we wearing his clothes?".
    Fel magic is the general connection i would say