Poll: Gnome Shaman or Druid or both?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Are Gnomes capable of being Shaman?

Just a basic question is there any reason a Gnome can’t be a Druid or Shaman, lore wise. I personally would come back for Gnome Shaman.

Would you like to see Gnome Shaman or Druid?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I think they should be removed but that comes from my burning hatred of them. Still think it’s stupid they can be warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    I think they should be removed but that comes from my burning hatred of them. Still think it’s stupid they can be warriors.
    agreed they should never have gotten priests, but seriously no, they have NO ties to nature atall

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Just a basic question is there any reason a Gnome can’t be a Druid or Shaman, lore wise. I personally would come back for Gnome Shaman.

Would you like to see Gnome Shaman or Druid?
    Druid, I doubt. Shaman, doable. Just like the Goblins, strike a bargain, I guess. Else, no, but even Goblins didn't have connection to the nature.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally love Gnomes they are adorable and always trying to be helpful they have a can do attitude.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Capable? Yes. Willing/interested? Not one bit. They are far too progressive for this kind of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its hard to say, I look at my goblin, she's a BM Hunter and the NPCs talk about bond with animals and nature stuff, meanwhile I'm driving around in an unexploded bomb and all my pets are mechanical, anything is possible.

Can we PLEASE stop trying to tack on classes to every single race possible? If some people had their way, every race could be every class.

Leave the damn homogenization out.

Gnomes can't be Shamans because their totems would be bigger than them.
    And druids, what forms would they use? Squirrel, cub, hamster, salmon, parrot?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    And druids, what forms would they use? Squirrel, cub, hamster, salmon, parrot?
    Ahah, nice one

I see no reason why they should not be shamans or any other class. All the races exist together. No reason why they cannot all learn other classes from the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    mech druid style for Goblins and Gnomes, would be awesome.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

One day we'll get behind the adorable yet ditzy facade portrayed by the gnomes. Kelsey Steelspark let it slip just a smidgeon in Lost Rigger Cove, but when the truth is finally revealed we may be in for even more of a shock than when Illidan rejected Xe'ra's gift...

Nop...they can't reach the elements.

I will see myself out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Druid, I doubt. Shaman, doable. Just like the Goblins, strike a bargain, I guess. Else, no, but even Goblins didn't have connection to the nature.
    Well, Gnomes are more well-intentioned inventor, as opposed to goblins Greedy scumbag Capitalist, so probably not, would gnomes even know what to offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    mech druid style for Goblins and Gnomes, would be awesome.
    No,what we need are faction neutral Mechagnomes that can be druids,I would main a Feral mecha-squirrel so fast it would make your head spin.

no for these, but if they ever do a tinker class i hope it will be a gnome/goblin stuff so they can finally get some attention

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    No,what we need are faction neutral Mechagnomes that can be druids,I would main a Feral mecha-squirrel so fast it would make your head spin.
    Maybe if for travel form I transform into a Semi-Truck

Just give Gnomes (and Goblins) the Tinker class. That solves most of these problems.

Why gnomes can be monks and goblins cant is beyond me
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.