Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepfreeze View Post
    I had my last day being able to play the January 3rd. I do not miss playing either, yet.

We have 3 forms of subriction.

1 Month EUR 12.99/month equals EUR 0,433/day
    3 Months EUR 11.99/month equals EUR 0,399/day
    6 Months EUR 10.99/month equals EUR 0,366/day

There is an approximatley 8,5%-9% difference between each model of subscription.

If I one day, lets say 1 month from now wanted to try out a couple of bg's, I would have to fork over EUR 12,99 to do that.
    I can afford it, but the thought of having to pay that sum to only play a few hours is too much.

If they added a Day Pass for EUR 0,5 which is a 15,4% increase to the monthly one I would not hesitate to play.
    That way I would have a great opportunity to see if my interest in the game was back to pay for a normal subcription mode without feeling robbed if I didn't.

Blizzard has most probably already thought about this and checked if they would lose or gain EUR from this move. Do you think we should have a Day Pass option as well?
    Actually, you don't have to fork over anything.

The PTR doesn't require an active subscription last time I checked, and there's almost always people on there doing things to test changes, especially right now, when a new BG is on the PTR for testing.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-01-15 at 06:45 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    I imagine that would make their transaction costs rise by quite a bit.

There's a really good reason most businesses have minimum transaction/deposit values; most of the time it is that the costs of processing such a transaction are just too high compared to the transaction in question.

7+ Year Old Account
    As a stock holder, I love the idea: $2 fee per day. Let's make some money Bliz!

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Well that's your problem. You can't ask for a special price at the restaurant because you're only gonna be eating one half of the steak.

The freeloader mentality of useless millenials is pathetic.
    millennial*, fixed that for ya.

Look at the man complaining about another mans steak. Tell us again why it bothers you lol? Tell us again why if it isn't something that you do, that we are entitled, freeloaders, and useless for asking if it can be done lol. Tell us how it isn't fair that you couldn't do that when you were our age and outline every reason we shouldn't because you couldn't and you turned out just fine lol. Tell us how you lived your whole life without ever asking anything out of the way lol. The icing on the cake would be if you were born in the early 80s thinking you weren't a millennial. I don't believe in that kind of luck though.

Anyone with half a brain can tell you that taking care of your customers is one of the most important aspects of running a business. You may see cutting the steak in half as a loss for the company, because if no one else orders a 4oz stake then they lose money catering to a worthless millennial, right? Wrong. If their party of ( 4? 2 couples sound normal ) leaves or maybe never eat there again ( there are a lot of options after all ), which is the bigger loss? Ted's Montana Grill probably has a better stake anyways, and their service is amazing. How important this is varies from company to company, but their stance often reflects their service and you get the difference that is chick-fil-a to mcdonalds, target to walmart.

Introduce a 24 hour pass for 2€ so that those who really want to fork out 5-6 times the regular amount to play for a day or a few a month can do so, and so that the rest of us can enjoy any potential benefits it brings in terms of increased revenues. At the very least it won't hurt the rest of us!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Pretty sure China, has the pay per hour feature, where you pay for hours on your account and they get used that way.
    aka if you dont log in, in three days you dont lose your hours.
    #1 if you pay a flat you DONT "lose" hours. I am sure never heard someone going to the gym complaining about losing hours either, you are just being silly here.
    #2 in China Blizzard is NOT controlled by Blizzard.

What are with all these stupid analogies in this thread? I think it's a great idea. Works successfully in Asian countries. Muricans just don't like change.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Quote Originally Posted by bigbleach View Post
    millennial*, fixed that for ya.

Look at the man complaining about another mans steak. Tell us again why it bothers you lol? Tell us again why if it isn't something that you do, that we are entitled, freeloaders, and useless for asking if it can be done lol. Tell us how it isn't fair that you couldn't do that when you were our age and outline every reason we shouldn't because you couldn't and you turned out just fine lol. Tell us how you lived your whole life without ever asking anything out of the way lol. The icing on the cake would be if you were born in the early 80s thinking you weren't a millennial. I don't believe in that kind of luck though.

Anyone with half a brain can tell you that taking care of your customers is one of the most important aspects of running a business. You may see cutting the steak in half as a loss for the company, because if no one else orders a 4oz stake then they lose money catering to a worthless millennial, right? Wrong. If their party of ( 4? 2 couples sound normal ) leaves or maybe never eat there again ( there are a lot of options after all ), which is the bigger loss? Ted's Montana Grill probably has a better stake anyways, and their service is amazing. How important this is varies from company to company, but their stance often reflects their service and you get the difference that is chick-fil-a to mcdonalds, target to walmart.
    As somebdoy embedded in a major corporate chain, 4 star resort, you have so many misconceptions on how business works its frightening. Going to reserve post because Im on a shitty cell and I have gorilla thumbs.

First, the customer is almost always wrong.

Second, your ultra patriotic protests of "the man" rarely, if ever, make a difference on a financial aspect. Cool you dont go to a chain steak eatery, if it closes down, corporate will move the location and its important staff somewhere else. Not even a worry. Who youre hurting is Regular Joe, who needed that job to feed his family.

Deleted
    Well that's your problem. You can't ask for a special price at the restaurant because you're only gonna be eating one half of the steak.

The fanboy mentality of useless millennials is worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont think we need to cater to people that just want to play 1-2days a month
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO-Champ posted a string that hinted at this. Nothing came out of it though, it's been a year.

- - - Updated - - -

You and others alike should get off your high horse already. It's delusional to think stupidity is isolated to one age bracket or generation. Think of past mistakes the next time you make this empty remark.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2018-01-15 at 08:45 PM.

If you can't afford $15 a month, then you probably should have your priorities elsewhere, and not on a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    #1 if you pay a flat you DONT "lose" hours. I am sure never heard someone going to the gym complaining about losing hours either, you are just being silly here.
    #2 in China Blizzard is NOT controlled by Blizzard.
    no what i meant is with blizzard you buy a month and it starts being used right away and expires 31 days later no matter what,

in china you pay for three hours it stays on your account and doesnt expire after a set time.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.