Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

"Pre-order Battle for Azeroth and get access to 4 NEW playable races!"

Just seen this flash up on the bnet launcher (EU), can anyone else confirm they saw this?

15+ Year Old Account
    able to post a screenshot of this?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Screenshot please.

This did not happen. All there is is a thing about cosplay and an announcement that raid finder wing 3 is open.

misleading topic is misleading

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't even confirm you saw this.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

While I expect the pre-order thing to happen, I do not believe you one bit OP, ever heard of PrtSc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no, I call bullshit on that. Not even a pre-order announcement out from Blizzard on their site.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

would anyone be surprised if that was the pre order perk this time through? 2-4 weeks early access to the new races.

they fuckin let us have a class (well, a quarter of the class) a couple weeks before legion.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    would anyone be surprised if that was the pre order perk this time through? 2-4 weeks early access to the new races.

they fuckin let us have a class (well, a quarter of the class) a couple weeks before legion.
    They let us have the mount and pet as soon as you pre-ordered. Hope I can get my allieds that soon.

I only see e-sports garbage and the bi-weekly brawl.

Deleted
    I saw something in the last few days that you need preordee BFA go get allied races. It annoyed me when i saw it though i wanted to buy BFA anyways.

Just found this

http://www.wowhead.com/news=278433/a...n-requirements

There is already code implemented that you need BFA for ALL allied races.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2018-01-14 at 02:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Not getting anything on my launcher sadly.

It'll happen eventually, it's just a question of whether it's going to be with the launch of 7.3.5 or a few weeks/months after.

Personally, if they were to release Allied races early to pre-orderers I'd keep my sub active instead of letting it drop off next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    I saw something in the last few days that you need preordee BFA go get allied races. It annoyed me when i saw it though i wanted to buy BFA anyways.

Just found this

http://www.wowhead.com/news=278433/a...n-requirements

There is already code implemented that you need BFA for ALL allied races.
    Considering two of those you need to actually play the expansion it's not surprising. They're part of BfA content though, so it's hardly surprising...

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post

If you met the requirements! I'll pre order no doubt because there is always a pet and/or mount too but I have zero interest in the sub races.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    If you met the requirements! I'll pre order no doubt because there is always a pet and/or mount too but I have zero interest in the sub races.
    I honestly can't recall a single pre order mount or pet. Not to say there weren't any, but if there were they were so lack luster they left no standing memory.

- - - Updated - - -

Not letting people have a BfA feature without buying BfA shouldn't be a surprise at all.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    I honestly can't recall a single pre order mount or pet. Not to say there weren't any, but if there were they were so lack luster they left no standing memory.

- - - Updated - - -

Not letting people have a BfA feature without buying BfA shouldn't be a surprise at all.
    I suspect he means the deluxe edition, so the baby + mount felstalker combo

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post

- - - Updated - - -

They meant the CE mount and pet, you get them the second you pre-order the CE

yes you will need BFA to get the allied races this is not new as they are a feature of the new expansion
    the quests may be open but you wont be able to create the character is something that is very likely
    them being a preorder bonus is something that has no evidence or even a hint at happening

"but the leveling revamp is in 7.3.5 and allied race data is in the ptr" which is true but the races havent been tested the stater area hasnt been tested the creation screens havent appeared and oh yeah...mass rez was in the vanilla files

is it possible they will do it?? yes but its not a guarantee

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you dreamt it.