Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I suspect he means the deluxe edition, so the baby + mount felstalker combo
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    They meant the CE mount and pet, you get them the second you pre-order the CE

That might be what they meant, it has nothing to do with pre order though. We did get the D3 horse if you stayed subbed for a year. A much different thing than a pre order though.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    yes you will need BFA to get the allied races this is not new as they are a feature of the new expansion
    the quests may be open but you wont be able to create the character is something that is very likely
    them being a preorder bonus is something that has no evidence or even a hint at happening
    well, it's not evidence persay, but DHs were also unlocked if you preordered legion so if that's any indication, the races will be too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    Just seen this flash up on the bnet launcher (EU) in my dream, can anyone else confirm they dreamt this?
    Fixed this for you. Post a screenshot or don't bother posting at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    That might be what they meant, it has nothing to do with pre order though. We did get the D3 horse if you stayed subbed for a year. A much different thing than a pre order though.
    Yea, though the pre-order for legion did say pre-order legion for early access to the DH class*

*when we release it.

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    Yeah, I figure OP didn't see anything. He just wanted to stir the pot to make more stink, because he could.
    I mean, only thing about it that's wrong is its too early, with all the work on Allied races in 7.3.5 it's almost guaranteed they'll be a pre-order bonus

Deleted
    I saw this too

Well we shall find out soon when 7.3.5 hits

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    But 7.3.5 isn't live yet. Once that comes, then it could come anytime.
    That's why I said early :P. And I'll bet the whole horse that 7.3.5 is this week anyway release candidate, 7+ hour maintenance, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Having seen no firm evidence for this, and no proof outside the anecdotal, I don't think anything constructive can come from this thread. Closing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead