Deleted

JC: Crowns vs Gems

Hi all.

I recently lvled JC in one of my alts to dump in Primal Sargerite for epic gems. I saw a post on wowhead from wow economy that crowns sell pretty good too at the moment so i wanted your opinion. Is it worth saving up materials and making Crowns or just make epic gems? On my low pop server gems seem to be an easy market with ~1k per gem. Haven't checked for crowns though.

You need to check the crown prices of course and if you like what you see, make one and see if it sells. Don't go mad making half a dozen of each. I'd personally make one of what ever is the highest price and see how I get on. For a low pop realm you may have to wait a bit.

Crowns are better by far, but have a longer time to sell. And there's just so many different crowns that can be made from each Armor type, I believe theres 10 or 15 of each? Some Sell extremely well, and others will not sell at all.

I make on average 80 crowns a week, but i generally only sell 40ish in a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. But this all depends on your server. And the only people who are buying these crowns are fresh, rich level 110 Alts. So I personally don't see these crowns being very profitable on a Dead server.

So I'd say focus on Gems if you're not getting very many of them, but if you're bringing in a lot of gems a Week, turn em into crowns.