PNY GeForce GTX 750 XLR8 - need assistance picking parts

Greetings,

My coworker has asked for assistance with building a PC for his 10 year old son. I was provided with a PNY GeForce GTX 750 XLR8 performance edition 2GB dual fan graphics card. I am turning to you guys to help with picking parts to compliment this card.

-----
    Budget
    As cheap as possible while able to have an enjoyable experience playing Minecraft.

Resolution
    1080p

Games / Settings Desired
    As for now, Minecraft

Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    No

Country
    Hawaii, USA

Parts that can be reused
    Graphics Card - PNY GeForce GTX 750 XLR8

Do you need an OS?
    Yes

Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?
    No peripherals needed
    -----

Please let me know if anything else is needed. Thanks!

Budget ?
    10/char

10+ Year Old Account
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor ($75.29 @ OutletPC)
    Motherboard: MSI - B250M PRO-VD Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($50.99 @ Amazon)
    Memory: Crucial - 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($83.89 @ OutletPC)
    Storage: ADATA - Premier Pro SP600 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($47.99 @ Amazon)
    Video Card: PNY - GeForce GTX 750 1GB Video Card (Purchased For $0.00)
    Case: Cougar - MX330 ATX Mid Tower Case ($24.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Power Supply: SeaSonic - S12II 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($39.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Other: Windows 10 key from Kinguin ($33.99)
    Total: $357.13
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-01-15 04:06 EST-0500

This is close*** to being as cheap as you're going to get buying new.

CPU: The old standby. The little champ that could. I thought he was retired but... Were this for a normal gaming build I would suggest you drop a few extra bucks and go with a Ryzen 1200 for the extra two cores. But Minecraft only needs one fast core. And this cheap little chip has exactly that.
    Mobo: Currently the cheapest B250 board... so no flashing the bios crap that would be required to go cheaper. It's not fancy but has what you need.
    RAM: Single 8gb stick. Cheapest out there currently. You can upgrade to 16gb down the road with the remaining ram slot.
    SSD: Debated this for awhile. This is only going to have enough space for your OS, Minecraft and a couple of other small things. But they will all be blazing fast. You could, for the same price, get a WD blue 1TB if you value space over speed.
    GPU: Couldn't find the exact one you have to link, but you already have it so /shrug
    Case: Cheap. But looks good. It's cheap.
    PSU: Here's where that *** comes in. You could go cheaper here. But you never cheap out on a PSU. This one is a good brand with a 5 year warrenty. Some $15 back alley job might fry your PC. This won't.
    OS: Windows 10 key from a 2nd party site. Buy the protection plan and you have no worries. If morally "grey" is against your paladin like code of ethics... then allocate an extra $50 to get a copy directly from Windows.

Finally if your worried about the dual core, you can always upgrade it down the road with a Kaby i5 or even i7 non-k chip when the kid's interest shift to modern Triple A titles. It will just be plug and play as they are compatible with everything else listed.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Hi ovm33,

Thank you for your response, especially the reasoning of why you chose those parts.

I have just acquired a HP 110-243w Desktop PC and wondering if it's worth salvaging any of those parts.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by awwdamn View Post
    Hi ovm33,

Thank you for your response, especially the reasoning of why you chose those parts.

I have just acquired a HP 110-243w Desktop PC and wondering if it's worth salvaging any of those parts.

Thanks!
    The hard drive, but still get an SSD, not sure on A-data as a brand, though, would recommend kingston (11$ more) over it.
    PM me weird stuff :3

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    The hard drive, but still get an SSD, not sure on A-data as a brand, though, would recommend kingston (11$ more) over it.
    Hi Cyrops,

I appreciate your valuable input! I will take the kingston SSD into consideration when asking my friend to cough up some money.

Thanks!