Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    All specs are viable for something. You want all specs to be viable in PvE, it ain't gonna happen and it shouldn't happen.

And PvP is probably the most balanced it ever was.
    I disagree, but whatever. We shall all see when it comes out.

Blizzard isn;t going to put any more work in this than they have to.

Running, stable, and pure vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by surake View Post
    I disagree, but whatever. We shall all see when it comes out.
    You disagree with what?

Quote Originally Posted by surake View Post
    If they ask I’ll tell them what I want. Plain and simple
    Good thing they never asked I suppose? Plain and simple enough

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSyn View Post
    So then why does it make you, and others like you so angry that we talk about it?

You afraid they'll listen?

If not, why all the hostile responses?
    So interesting you know me so well. Here I thought you guys just look like braying donkeys and I just wish you would focus on putting effort into things they will work on, but my mistake. It clearly is because Im afraid of opinions nobody but yourself and the vocal minority cares for.

Mind teaching me hos you infer hostility based on text?

Forgot, millenials take facts as open hostility. I didnt put on my "talk to children" shoes when I came in through the door. Want me to rephrase that with trigger warnings for you?
    Last edited by Sorcath; 2018-01-16 at 10:28 PM.

I'm sure blizzard isn't entirely sure themselves what exactly they want to release, much less the player-base. Might as well talk about everything in between for the sake of talking about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is not my parents. I'll talk about whatever I damn well please.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcath View Post
    So interesting you know me so well. Here I thought you guys just look like braying donkeys and I just wish you would focus on putting effort into things they will work on, but my mistake. It clearly is because Im afraid of opinions nobody but yourself and the vocal minority cares for.

Mind teaching me hos you infer hostility based on text?

Forgot, millenials take facts as open hostility. I didnt put on my "talk to children" shoes when I came in through the door. Want me to rephrase that with trigger warnings for you?
    You seem pretty triggered yourself there buddy. Interesting that you think I'm a Millennial!

If I was to give examples of hostility via text, your post right here would be a great starting point
    Here is something to believe in!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xecks View Post
    thats fine i guess. just know its not what they asked. sorry.
    I dont care what you think they asked. There was a poll asking if people want dual spec, LFR and all the usual red flags . 50% said they wanted periodical class balance and other stuff probably making you loose your nerves if you saw it. so say what you want, you are not gonna stop discussions around qol and balance in this sub forum....

ahh well. go on and ruin it people. i wont stop you. when you people leave the second week of classic going live it will be quite funny after youve shit on the product.

5+ Year Old Account
    All I can say is that the released version includes stuff like dungeon finder (3.3 version, BC one was ok), LFR, or "balanced" classes, I am not touching the thing, not even with a 10 ft pole.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    All I can say is that the released version includes stuff like dungeon finder (3.3 version, BC one was ok), LFR, or "balanced" classes, I am not touching the thing, not even with a 10 ft pole.
    i totally agree. and i know that ALOT of others agree.

Can you elaborate why you do not want balanced class? Even if Blizzard retune raid and world content for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Can you elaborate why you do not want balanced class? Even if Blizzard retune raid and world content for that?
    because it wasnt in vanilla.

So you are ok with pigeonhole class? Hopefully you are not a game designer.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    So you are ok with pigeonhole class? Hopefully you are not a game designer.
    i am in this instance. and no im not a designer.

Deleted
    And why should classic be a 1:1 copy of vanilla?

Quote Originally Posted by duannyboy View Post
    And why should classic be a 1:1 copy of vanilla?
    because thats what the people that have been lobbying for years have asked for.

Deleted
    because thats what the people that have been lobbying for years have asked for.
    Doesn't really matter. That is a tiny group of people some of them I'm sure are also pro-changes. Either way Classic isn't just for a group of people that signed a petition. This is a business not a charity. Therefore they will want classic to appeal to a wide audience. It's doubtful that creating a virtual asylum for people who have played through Vanilla on live and multiple times on private servers since is their intention.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    actually we dont know that. they have been pretty adamant about keeping it as close to a 1:1 copy as possible.
    And before that they were adamant that they weren't doing classic servers. You need to realize that their adamancy or lack thereof means very little. They will listen to the customers as that's who pays them.

I'm sorry you can't keep using this argument to invalidate others opinions anymore, but hey I'm sure you'll find some other way soon enough.
    Ily mmoc

Quote Originally Posted by Talsar View Post
    And before that they were adamant that they weren't doing classic servers. You need to realize that their adamancy or lack thereof means very little. They will listen to the customers as that's who pays them.

I'm sorry you can't keep using this argument to invalidate others opinions anymore, but hey I'm sure you'll find some other way soon enough.
    It is as if the history of Blizz hasn't taught people anything. They are so sure they're going to do the 'right thing' in regards to Vanilla/Classic when history clearly shows they follow the money in many situations.