Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Intentional double entendre?

Based purely on Trump's proven, public record with women including his first two wives, Melania has every right to feel embarrassed and ashamed...but not surprised. She knew full well what she was digging into, and Trump admitted the Access Hollywood tape was real -- and by proxy, admitted attempting to commit adultery on Melania while Melania was pregnant. These more recent issues, the Playmate and of course the woman whose thread we're in, are also around that time.

As for Hicks...um...at this point all we have are rumors.
    Well we have Micheal Wolff saying that he has everything but the blue dress and that he hints at who it is in the book. Then a week or two later we have this smoke about Hicks' "boyfriend", who's she's been dating for less than two months. I don't know where this falls on the rumor-fact spectrum but I'd put it closer to the center between the two at least.

Also I really do hope it's false because it grosses me out for everyone involved. I agree about Melania but if rumors are true about her being upset about other allegations of infidelity then I think she did think she does/did love him at some point, even if she also married him for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I find it hard to believe that if the Trump put the moves on you that you would be able to resist.
    I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of people have standards of some kind.

Donald Trump is highly non-attractive, in both physique and personality. His only redeeming quality is his money; do you think most women are gold diggers or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of people have standards of some kind.

Donald Trump is highly non-attractive, in both physique and personality. His only redeeming quality is his money; do you think most women are gold diggers or something?
    I should have gone into personality in my reply as it is far more relevant than his looks, but I don't think there's enough space on the internet for me to type out everything that I find abhorrent about that man.

I find it hard to believe that if the Trump put the moves on you that you would be able to resist.
    Are you saying you wouldn't mind if Trump hit on you and you got into bed with him, because I can't imagine why anyone would want to touch the equivalent of an even uglier pug with even saggier skin and one that's quite racist.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

That's the most incredible demonstration of a psychological split with reality I've ever seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Eh, they all give him a mulligan. And then another. And another.
    What happens if you mulligan the entire deck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    That's the most incredible demonstration of a psychological split with reality I've ever seen.

- - - Updated - - -

What happens if you mulligan the entire deck?
    Knowing these people, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I just cannot believe Trump can pull tail like Hope Hicks. I can kindof believe Melania because he was younger when he met her, and he was a bit thinner and better looking. He was never really good looking but he has not aged well at all.
    What's this about Hope Hicks?

Trump was always an ugly man, inside and out. Melania is for sale, what he looks like is completely irrelevant. I imagine she consoles herself with the pretty things money can buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.