Please help me with addon

Hi guys,

Can you please tell me what addons do 1) enable you to click/copy a link on trade chat; 2) generate armory link? and a noob's guide to WA2 usage.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bbj View Post
    Hi guys,

Can you please tell me what addons do 1) enable you to click/copy a link on trade chat; 2) generate armory link? and a noob's guide to WA2 usage.

Thank you.
    1. Generally any chat addon lets you do it, Chatter/Prat
    2. I dont think there is an addon that does it?
    3. WA Discord link in my signature has a resources tab that has links to some guides

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    1. Generally any chat addon lets you do it, Chatter/Prat
    2. I dont think there is an addon that does it?
    3. WA Discord link in my signature has a resources tab that has links to some guides
    How do some people streaming on youtube have 2 recount/skadas - one showing DPS other showing HPS or something? How do I go about doing this?

Thanks.

How do some people streaming on youtube have 2 recount/skadas - one showing DPS other showing HPS or something? How do I go about doing this?

Thanks.
    in the options for those addons there is a way to generate another window

Thanks.
    Use Details! instead, much easier to setup. There’s a fancy tutorial when you first install it, and it’s objectively better at performance during combat, using less CPU for what it does than Skada. Don’t even bother with Recount anymore, it’s a terrible CPU hog.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet