Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Because it's easier to balance encounters around very specific roles instead of trying to tune it to a thousand mishmash hybrids.
    Only 1% of the players even experience the encounters where that is even applicable. I fail to see how putting so much effort into balancing the game for such a small amount of players benefits anyone when the vast majority of players sit at significantly lower item and skill levels.

Face it. Balancing this game for the majority of people that actually play this game is goddamn fucking braindead simple. The problem is making it work for the spreadsheet dipshits and the simulator tryhards.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sylenna View Post
    but since we are only in for the ride because of a quick dungeon you plough through, the tank doesn't and shouldn't give a shit about the three dps. he is equally arrogant and lets them die with a „lol noob dps“ as much as a crappy melee runs in front of a tank and pulls.

for heroics and myth normal, let people join quicker and with maybe more dps.
    People care about heroic and base mythic at all? Seriously? You can solo them on non-healing cloth classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    There isn't tho. Just they don't want to bother with the toxicity of LFG/R.

LFG/R players played themselves.
    My experience with with LFG/R is that people are silent as the grave, finish the job and bail group quickly. I find that the people who experience a lot of toxicity are the ones bringing it.
    Last edited by mmocc215b80cce; 2018-01-16 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donmarker View Post
    My experience with with LFG/R is that people are silent as the grave, finish the job and bail group quickly. I find that the people who find a lot of toxicity are the ones bringing it.
    Unless there is a wipe. Then the shitfest begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Waiting on a tank or healer in LFG .. So why can't we 'fake 'the role with stats/templates? Not saying make the trinity completely irrelevant, rather if a specific role is not available after X min, allow a DPS specs to tank and heal?

This would need the DPS player to opt in of course, but after that and when said player accepts and enters the group, use template to buff mitigation (and lower dmg?) Same goes for a DPS class with healing, template the hell out of it so it can heal?

I might be using wrong 'words' to describe the idea though I hope at least it came across clearly?
    If players wanted to play those "rare" roles, they'd choose them in the first place for shorter queues. This is a total nonissue.

LFR and LFD will be toxic for as long as the content is piss easy, if the people actually have to work as a team rather than separate units, then they will turn their approach around pretty quick... Or forever be stuck at nothing done. I've seen this in plenty of games, it's true that "a little kindness goes a long way" and improves your chance of success when you have to deal with people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    I always felt like they should do 6-7man dungeons with 1 tank 1 heal 4-5 dps... Would help dps queue times.
    Yeah I've said that back in LK. It would be a very simple solution.

Well, you do see this quite a bit in heroic dungeons, dps plate wearers will just tank as ret or frost (big ilevel, so their aoe is enough to hold agro and shit dies so fast) or you'll get an elemental shaman or lazer chicken that'll throw some heals.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================