Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Probably will be a surprise launch tomorrow. Of course this expansion will be free for all players.

/s

Quote Originally Posted by tcable View Post
    March 20th 2019 seems likely, tbh.
    I don't even want the expansion to come in march. I'm not done with Legion yet. November 2018 sounds about right.

10+ Year Old Account
    They haven't even started the Alpha...anyone who thinks it's going to be released in less than 3 months is silly.

@HuxNeva:

muuuuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

i REALLY laughed. seems you are very new to wow.

man people on this forum are in denial, lol.

yeah the exp will launch in 2 months i mean who cares about testing it anymore

Deleted
    Not happening, the expansion isn't even in beta yet. Beta is a good 5 months usually.

Sure. Launch March 21. One month before that (Feb 14) prepatch. 4 months before that (Oct 2017) Beta starts.

Is it plausible that blizzard have worked on the expansion way more than we think and they have had a team with internal testers or even a really well hidden invite only beta with a insanely strict nda, and the expansion is ready for march ? sure. Why not.

Is this likely to happen ? nope, not at the slightest. My guess is that march could be when we can play allied races and the bfa pre-order comes online. But that doesn't really need to have anything to do with ingame events.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    So the purging of the sword overwhelms our Artifact Weapons. Then what? Legion without an Artifact weapon? Seems like destroying the Artifact Weapons on the 19th (US, 20th EU) and waking the 20th in BfA sounds a perfect transition.
    Ever wonder how you can kill all those raid bosses week after week?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    It's gonna release in like October or something.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

No way in hell.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    If BfA was being released in March ... we would have the Beta by now
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Deleted
    After the summer of 2019, no sooner.

LOL. Sure, let me check on that beta announcement annnnd nope, nothing. There's no way they are doing a sub 6 month beta. It will easily be the end of 2018 early 2019 before they get around to this, specifically to counter the final content patch of XIV:Stormblood and the announcement of their next expansion.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is there a clue in 'Artifact instability'?

"A recent build also changed how the Artifact Power numbers increase or decrease once your Artifact is unstable. Now your Artifact will increase in Artifact Power until February 2nd, then the total Artifact Power displayed will decrease until March 2nd. On March 19 it will begin to increase very very rapidly. This effect is probably only visual and your actual Artifact Power may not change. "

The week of March 19 is 77 days post 7.3.5

That would be a lot sooner than most pundits are expecting it.
    If we get It this soon, It'll be a surprise but a bad one.

It'll be full of bugs, Incomplete and possibly contentless like WoD was towards the end. I'd rather wait for It until September 2018 at the very least. No rushing needed
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

BFA will launch on christmas of 2018
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Is there a clue in 'Artifact instability'?

"A recent build also changed how the Artifact Power numbers increase or decrease once your Artifact is unstable. Now your Artifact will increase in Artifact Power until February 2nd, then the total Artifact Power displayed will decrease until March 2nd. On March 19 it will begin to increase very very rapidly. This effect is probably only visual and your actual Artifact Power may not change. "

The week of March 19 is 77 days post 7.3.5

That would be a lot sooner than most pundits are expecting it.
    That is very, very unlikely.
    It's actually more likely that we'll get it in march next year than march this year.

19 March next year - exactly 1 year + 77 days.

edit: Actually, WC2: Tides of Darkness, where the Battle for Azeroth title comes from, launched 9. December 1995. They could release it on 12.December 2018, 23 years anniversary.
    Last edited by klaps_05; 2018-01-16 at 11:45 AM.

Its a filler xpac, it could launch sooner.

10+ Year Old Account
    is there an alpha test atm?