Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Last Wednesday.

That feeling should be back again tomorrow, reset-day
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Good question.....Probably some time in MoP. Last time that I really enjoyed the game. WoD and legion and activisions business practices in general has left me jaded with the game and the entire game catalog under the activision umbrella

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    I don't care how much or where you post, but I genuinely don't understand why people who spend 90% of their time complaining about how boring the game Is, how much they dislike it, how it doesn't excite or challenge them feel the need to a) continue playing and b) come to forums and tell everyone how awful everything is all the time.

I have stopped enjoying wow a number of times over the years, you know what I did, I stopped playing it.
    Cool story bro.
    I don't have active sub. Because I think the game really sucks.
    I think there's value in expressing those feelings on boards that discuss the game. Maybe that feedback will be seen and maybe that leads to the game being enjoyable again.

I really despise what they've done to the game and what Legion represents. But I have put significant amount of time into it and I'd like Blizzard to stop fucking around with my favourite videogame of all time and fix the problems that make it unplayable.

I happen to think that is opinion worth voicing.

So I guess... deal with it buddy

The start of every expansion, including vanilla. (even though I started a week or so late, but hey I was 18 and had no money lol.)

10+ Year Old Account
    BC/Wrath - Hopefully Classic will bring back those feelings.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Today! I'm actually really looking forward to leveling some alts with the new scaling system.

Certainly not today if what I'm reading about old raid soloing is true.... simply cannot believe they screwed that up again after the wailing and gnashing of teeth after the item squish 1.0.

This post is IMO.

Deleted
    Frequently before releasing a new patch

The biggest ones be the Expansion launches (for Legion, I went to sleep early so I can wake up before midnight and go untill I hit max lvl)

Deleted
    honestly? probably when the guild i was in (flow) was getting closer & closer to killing lich king for an alliance 1st on vek'nilash (eu) & that was a very long time ago.
    (we did it, btw)

Quote Originally Posted by THCRaven View Post
    Ironic cause I see you around here quite often and you are a 5 year member, no problem if you were just checking things from time to time, but you are quite vocal and often takes things too personally.
    I don't think you understand what "Ironic" means.
    As an authority on myself, I can count the times that I took something said/done by people online personally on 1 hand. I reported those events to the police. Neither relates to these forums, I might add.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-01-16 at 10:52 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    The start of Cata i guess. I had my race change ready to go for that Goblin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in wotlk of when patch 3.1 was released. I could not wait to raid ulduar.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

7+ Year Old Account
    When my raid team was working on killing Heroic Rag back during Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Back in wotlk of when patch 3.1 was released. I could not wait to raid ulduar.
    and the servers were down/ulduar was unplayable til like 11 pm at least. I remember sitting on vent all day.

Today, when Maintenance is pushed back to 5pm PST! *groans*

For every new raid and for the first few mythic bosses.

Deleted
    Start of Cata, it was the last time I HC raided. Couldn't wait in the beginning to get home and grind those heroic dungeons which were actually rather hard at the start. Trying to get the best possible gear in the beginning has always been my favorite part in new expacs.

the start of Legion had that old school "gotta login and do EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW" feel where there were more things to do than actual time in the day. of course, now you just play the game from your phone and make gold

Deleted
    Today as allways on periods I play Wow, in between my months of not playing at all.

early mop, when it was last "can't wait" to login