Poll: is adding more quests to old zones a good idea ?

10+ Year Old Account

Adding new quests to old zones, is it a good idea ?

Now that old zones scale, my first thought was what if they added new quest that rewards either items no longer available or missing pieces of sets that was never available for transmogrification.

My thoughts are that people will stay in this zones longer and will be able to find more secrets in each zone just by regular gameplay without having to go out of you way to get them.

I always wondered why they never added more quests through time to the old content, It wouldn't need to be many, or quests that directly link to the overall Warcraft storyline. it would only be from the perspective of keeping peoples attention when leveling alts/making want people to do them instead of racing through the zones

People were not that happy when they added and changed the old zones last time.
    I would not waste time on it now.

Also, why would I pay to play the old parts of the game whne I can get new stuff? No thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    People were not that happy when they added and changed the old zones last time.
    I would not waste time on it now.

Also, why would I pay to play the old parts of the game whne I can get new stuff? No thanks.
    yeah I see your point but I was thinking more like random one-offs here and there not totally zone restructure, but believe me, I agree that redoing the whole zone is a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by lopus View Post
    yeah I see your point but I was thinking more like random one-offs here and there not totally zone restructure, but believe me, I agree that redoing the whole zone is a bad idea
    Yeah sure, I guess.
    Thing is though, the old zones really do feel old. It might be fine for older players, nostalgia and all that but they really aren't at the level of newer zones in many cases. I'm not so sure that it's in Blizzards best intrest to have newer players in thoes zones.

I still think it's better to just focus on new content.