Thread: Follower guide?

Deleted

Follower guide?

Hey guys,

does anyone of you have an up to date guide for the class order hall followers?

Wondering which to deactivate and what equipment to give them. Also the optimal order hall upgrades would be nice.

Deleted
    Thank you so much for that man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzar View Post
    Hey guys,

does anyone of you have an up to date guide for the class order hall followers?

Wondering which to deactivate and what equipment to give them. Also the optimal order hall upgrades would be nice.
    Basic logic about the followers: try to have at least two of each "spec" (for example, warriors, have at least 2 fury, 2 arms and 2 prot followers), and also make sure you have at least two of each counters (spell, hazard and minions). Also, followers who have bonuses such as when not paired with any other champions, or when paired with one of your troops, while useful in the beginning (while leveling), those traits lose much, if it not all, of their usefulness later on.

Also, give them equipment that boosts their traits (spells/hazard/minions). Items that give a flat bonus to mission completion are good, those that give bonus for missions with >8 hours are also great, too. My followers can do the Elite Strike missions going by themselves, no troops.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2018-01-16 at 08:47 PM.

Meatball should always be your follower. No exceptions, unless ofc you aren't questing and are just letting missions run. You also need to look at what you want to accomplish with your followers. Mine are for gold farming exclusively. I've outfitted my followers to reduce mission time and have a boost to under 8 hours. With my setup, every gold mission is under 8 hours and 200% success chance. Bringing in 100k a week passively. Of course, That's across 12 toons. But still, it works.

Quote Originally Posted by brbshower View Post
    Meatball should always be your follower. No exceptions, unless ofc you aren't questing and are just letting missions run. You also need to look at what you want to accomplish with your followers. Mine are for gold farming exclusively. I've outfitted my followers to reduce mission time and have a boost to under 8 hours. With my setup, every gold mission is under 8 hours and 200% success chance. Bringing in 100k a week passively. Of course, That's across 12 toons. But still, it works.
    how does follower equip that reduces mission time help any? i thought the missions popped at a set time regardless
    Last edited by stonebanks; 2018-01-16 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stonebanks View Post
    how does follower equip that reduces mission time help any? i thought the missions popped at a set time regardless
    Yeah, I was about to say. It should be way more than that. I was definitely making more than my token's worth each month even before I hit 11 max lvl characters.

EDIT: misread "week" as "month". Original estimate not that far off