Angry Recruit a friend

Hello, I am a long time player of wow, and I just feel as if they stopped caring about recruit a friend. It used to give cool rewards such as mounts, now all it gives if you have all the mounts are pets. Also another thing is that they should up the level cap on it, level 90 is too low and I do not enjoy leveling at all (especially wod zones). I just feel as its literally the end of the expansion and we as players should get notified why this is not being changed. Thank you for your time!

Deleted
    So you are mad because a unnecessary feature do's not give you the rewards you want?
    How about people who can't recruit friends, should they not have more rights to complain because said rewards arrent available to them?

Regarding the levelcap increase, yeah that would actually make sence.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't agree. It's a bonus feature they don't even need to have. It seems a bit silly to me to complain because you have all the rewards you care about already. I'd wager most people don't.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Why should it have to keep coming up with rewards?

I managed to get all the RaF mounts and pets. I'd rather just buy a pet/mount from the store than have to get another account and play RaF to get my pet or mount.

RaF should be about the leveling bonus!