herodamage relic sims trustworthy?

https://www.herodamage.com/death-kni...-knight-unholy

Can anybody verify that Darkest Crusade is that much better than Plaguebearer? Thought Plaguebearer was just barely better than Darkest Crusade.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skjaldborg View Post
    https://www.herodamage.com/death-kni...-knight-unholy

Can anybody verify that Darkest Crusade is that much better than Plaguebearer? Thought Plaguebearer was just barely better than Darkest Crusade.
    Yes herodamage and bloodmallet are the new Google doc spreadsheets we use. VP was king in ToS now you want darkest and deadliest coil. Plague bearer is good too nut those two edge ahead this tier.
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Things change from tier to tier....

I believe Plaguebearer relics are better, at least, for m+? (I got 3 of those...)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    I believe Plaguebearer relics are better, at least, for m+? (I got 3 of those...)

like 3rd week of ABT I got UH weapon to 980 and have 3x VP relics. So I thought I was the shit and did a few 15s.... watching paint dry was killing trash faster that 4piece t21 and 3VP relics.. all had either darkest crusade or deadliest coil/eternal agony...
    i was not a fan. it did not work for me personally. those VP relics were Godlike in ToS days yes but now after I field tested it, not so good as they were. that was my personal xp. Id stick with Darkest and Deadliest.
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Coil relics won't beat Plaguebearer on AoE/Multitarget, but will conclusively win in ST if you're running T21.

Yeah of course that makes all sense
    Eternal agony is complete trash btw

Darkest comes out ahead because of Concordance ranks creeping up higher and higher, as well as ever increasing amounts of STR passive on us too. Plaguebearer is technically more reliable as it's not tied to a proc, so basically weight them the same against each other. More or less relics with Darkest/Deadliest, Darkest/Plaguebearer, and Deadliest/Plaguebearer would be what we aim for.