Theory: The Blue Child is Elune

I think the Blue Moon Azeroth has is Elune. More so, I think it's a celestial keeper with far more power than any other keeper. Or it is the full form of the Pillar of Creation, and the Tears of Elune is just it's conduit on the planet.

It harnesses power of Azeroths primary moon, and acts through it. When the Dragon Aspects were first created, the 2 moons lined up and formed "The Embrace" granting them their powers. This is also witnessed during the Blue Dragonflights selection of a new aspect. The Embrace formed and granted Kalecgos the powers of an aspect. I think the Titans placed the Blue Moon in the sky to watch over Azeroth from outer space, where it couldn't be corrupted, or attacked.

She has a connection to the Well of Eternity, when the Dark Trolls began to worship her, she taught them Titan words such as the name of the continent Kalimdor. Eonar also has a planet and sanctuary with a similar name. If Eonar created her to watch over Azeroth, then she would follow the same naming pattern.

I also think this serves as a beacon, a marker, for the Titans to locate the planet again. Agrammar went to primal Draenor, and helped seed life there, but had to leave. He planned on returning to the planet..Draenor also has a blue moon.

Any planet the Titans helped should have 2 moons in the sky.

i know everyone associates the White Moon with Elune, but I think it's just a moon, I mean after all, the Tears of Elune are blue, not white.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2018-01-17 at 02:50 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post

I also think this serves as a beacon, a marker, for the Titans to locate the planet again. Agrammar went to primal Draenor, and helped seed life there, but had to leave. He planned on returning to the planet..Draenor also has a blue moon.
    i dont buy your theory but i think this is a good point, i´ve always think that the blue child has a secret purpose

I really like this theory.

Deleted
    Surely Elune can't be a keeper if she created the naaru, who predate the titans.

Elune is a Titan, she is not as powerfull as the other titans(you can see there is a difference in power, Azeroth and Sargeras being named the strongest) and Elune is the weakest and is inside the moon.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    Surely Elune can't be a keeper if she created the naaru, who predate the titans.
    Velen thinks she is a powerful Naaru. he sees similarities in the description the Night Elves have of Elune, and her powers with that of the Naaru.

Khadgaar thinks she created the Naaru.

The fact that she has a connection to the Well of Eternity, taught the Dark Trolls Titan words, and Eonar has a place named for her, suggests Titan connections. It serves to reason Eornar created Elune to watch over Azeroth based on the name of her sanctuary.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Elune is a Titan, she is not as powerfull as the other titans(you can see there is a difference in power, Azeroth and Sargeras being named the strongest) and Elune is the weakest and is inside the moon.
    We don't know what Elune is. She could be a Naaru, she could have created them, or she has a connection to the titans.

Velen thinks she is a powerful Naaru. he sees similarities in the description the Night Elves have of Elune, and her powers with that of the Naaru.

Khadgaar thinks she created the Naaru.

The fact that she has a connection to the Well of Eternity, taught the Dark Trolls Titan words, and Eonar has a place named for her, suggests Titan connections. It serves to reason Eornar created Elune to watch over Azeroth based on the name of her sanctuary.

We don't know what Elune is. She could be a Naaru, she could have created them, or she has a connection to the titans.
    Im not stating as a fact, im giving my theory.But yea i should state,"i think" before.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Im not stating as a fact, im giving my theory.But yea i should state,"i think" before.
    You should. That post made it seem like you were stating a fact. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    Exactly. The best theory I've seen so far is that she's a Void Lord converted to the Light. Explains her dual-nature, why the Naruu cycle from Light to Void, and why the moon (that phases from light to dark) is her symbol.

Deleted
    Well that's.....wrong

She possibly created the Naaru, has a keen interest in Azeroth, has some link to the Titans and fucked a deer. This is all we really know but from this we can pretty safely say she's not a titan.

If she created the Naaru she predates all titans.

Also the fact Azeorth is called the LAST TITAN suggests that as far as the pantheon know Azeoth is the last unborn titan. But they also know about Elune naming a pillar after her. If Elune was already born titan she'd of been listed as a member of the Pantheon in Chronicles which she wasn't.
    Last edited by mmoc8d6f890807; 2018-01-17 at 03:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a theory that Elune is the source of the Constellars celestial creatures (Like Algalon).

There was a hint about it when Ysera died in Val'sharah questline you see her transform to a celestial kinda like constellar of her former self by Elune. Just food for thought. :P

All that came to mind was this;

10+ Year Old Account
    TIL Azeroth has two moons

It would make more sense for the White Lady to be Elune. The Night Elves already refer to Elune as the White Lady and they derive a lot of power from their worship of the moon. My theory is that the White Lady's moonlight reflecting off the Well of Eternity was what transformed the Trolls into her image.

Finally, what is the opposite of a Lord? A Lady. The Void is black, the opposite is White. Therefore, the anti-thesis of a Void Lord is a White Lady.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    It would make more sense for the White Lady to be Elune. The Night Elves already refer to Elune as the White Lady and they derive a lot of power from their worship of the moon. My theory is that the White Lady's moonlight reflecting off the Well of Eternity was what transformed the Trolls into her image.

Finally, what is the opposite of a Lord? A Lady. The Void is black, the opposite is White. Therefore, the anti-thesis of a Void Lord is a White Lady.
    your Deep analysis amaze me, its like blizzard story telling level of profoundness

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    I think the Blue Moon Azeroth has is Elune. More so, I think it's a celestial keeper with far more power than any other keeper. Or it is the full form of the Pillar of Creation, and the Tears of Elune is just it's conduit on the planet.

It harnesses power of Azeroths primary moon, and acts through it. When the Dragon Aspects were first created, the 2 moons lined up and formed "The Embrace" granting them their powers. This is also witnessed during the Blue Dragonflights selection of a new aspect. The Embrace formed and granted Kalecgos the powers of an aspect. I think the Titans placed the Blue Moon in the sky to watch over Azeroth from outer space, where it couldn't be corrupted, or attacked.

She has a connection to the Well of Eternity, when the Dark Trolls began to worship her, she taught them Titan words such as the name of the continent Kalimdor. Eonar also has a planet and sanctuary with a similar name. If Eonar created her to watch over Azeroth, then she would follow the same naming pattern.

Any planet the Titans helped should have 2 moons in the sky.

i know everyone associates the White Moon with Elune, but I think it's just a moon, I mean after all, the Tears of Elune are blue, not white.
    And all this is based on the fact that Elune is mentioned as the White Moon, how exactly?
    And Draenor's moon is called the Pale Lady, as in White.