Assassination Mage Tower Challenge Problem

So I blind her when she does her aoe kill you dead move, but it always breaks like very shortly after, I am at a loss I thought maybe the poison drop was hitting her but I move away from her to avoid this. Not sure why its breaking so fast and once it breaks i die right away.

Are you constantly blinding her? She will get dr if you just spam it, want to only blind when she does it. Towards the end when she stops doing it you can blind now and then to relieve pressure.

No only blinded once she casted the spell and thats it.

Deleted
    Dp on her breaking it?
    Edit: nm, reading fail.
    Edit2, double reading fail. You mention pb procs, sure no deadly poison or other dot on her?
    Had some issues with that, dont play sin and had a vague memory of blind removing all dots, but she kept breaking blind so I made sure not to hit her at all to avoid dp applications.
    Last edited by mmoc3458fbd8f2; 2018-01-17 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenjin View Post
    Dp on her breaking it?
    Edit: nm, reading fail.
    Edit2, double reading fail. You mention pb procs, sure no deadly poison or other dot on her?
    Had some issues with that, dont play sin and had a vague memory of blind removing all dots, but she kept breaking blind so I made sure not to hit her at all to avoid dp applications.
    ye blind removes all dots

Could be a trinket proc though

Make sure when you throw blind on her that she isn't in melee range. I've had it happen where the blind hit but i auto attacked her.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I can think of is that you’re attacking her with melee. Gotta ranged her with blind.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account
    Try move her away from Faljar (and the other guy if he stands still at the time) and move Sigryn away. I used a macro for Blind so I didnt need to re-target

#showtooltip
    /target Sigryn
    /cast Blind

then focused on the others. Just make sure she is far away from the others when you cast Blind and you should be fine.
    And then ofcourse only use Blind when she casts her uber ability.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    ye blind removes all dots

Could be a trinket proc though
    Could also be Netherlight Crucible procs screwing you, they will trigger off Blind

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Could also be Netherlight Crucible procs screwing you, they will trigger off Blind
    true dat for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Haytur View Post
    So I blind her when she does her aoe kill you dead move, but it always breaks like very shortly after, I am at a loss I thought maybe the poison drop was hitting her but I move away from her to avoid this. Not sure why its breaking so fast and once it breaks i die right away.
    If you really want to know for sure, providing a combat log would be your best bet. Otherwise, all we can really do is speculate what it *might* be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I did it yesterday mate took me 3 attempts. Basically if you focus on the caster like i did than after the 1st blind you can always kite the rest of 2 from Sigryn to range where Aoe dont hit her. Try it kite away from her.

I just did it in two attempts. First one I didn't move her away and blind broke. Move her to her own side of the room and then the others right across and it's a done deal cheap shot jarl a lot and it's pretty much just the caster for s one on one

10+ Year Old Account
    Just read, if you haven't beat the boss already, I wonder, is this even an issues? The blind, even if just for a second, should be enough to interupt her. She does basically 0 damage beside that blind, so you can have her attack you and still do this joke of a challenge easily. You just need to use the blind as an interupt and not a CC.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail