7.3.5 Leveling changes and Rogue leveling 1-110

Hello rogue community!

With the new changes to level scaling, mob health, and increased difficulty, I'm interested in leveling a rogue from level 1. However, it seems as though almost every recent guide for leveling only deals with 100-110. I'm hoping that you all can give me some insight on the best spec to use while leveling, considering that I'm starting at level 1, and won't even get my first talent until 15.

Any and all advice is welcome. Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm interested as well, planning to do the same once I get home.
    I have zero knowledge about rogue even though I have one at 110 (via invasions, just because I'm an altoholic) but I think outlaw should be the king of leveling due the high survivability, heal, and overall no downtime. Even if you queue for dungeon should be solid enough, not that matters but at least until dual spec is available shouldn't be that bad.
    I'm curious about it too, so I hope someone more experienced than me will read this post.

Deleted
    Last month i leveled a rogue up to level 60 without any heirlooms and what surprised me a lot was the damage i could do. I'm not sure if mob health will be increased but for me i could one- or two-shot anything. Subtlety was insane. At low levels i could one- or two-shot with Shuriken Toss and at lvl 22 i got Shadowstep that teleported be close to enemies. At 42 you get Shadowstrike Rank 2 and that's when rogues get op since it oneshots all normal enemies and teleports you to them if you cast it from stealth. When enemies gets more health and you cant kill them as fast anymore, somewhere in Draenor i would say, i think Outlaw is better since it has better sustained damage (try this yourself, don't take my word for it). Never go Assassination since the damage is not instant.