At least they are making wow great again

and some people didnt think it would happen haha

Quote Originally Posted by kinna View Post
    and some people didnt think it would happen haha
    I agree, BfA seems to be a return to form!

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    I agree, BfA seems to be a return to form!
    It does? I get that you're at least partially joking, but what about BfA is a return to form, even if you like what you've heard so far?

Looks like 7.3.5 already do that. I was so excited for legit classic until I played a capped 60 in the patch. I thought I did but I didn't, it appears. It's so much more fun playing a death knight in classic!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Making WoW great again, by telling consumers: Pay $60 for that alt or spend 15 more hours grinding.

"fun". "great". "successful".

Words that failures use to describe themselves.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    There doesn't seem to be a point to this thread. If there is one I'm sure it's covered in other discussions.

Closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."